User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kc you are quite clever(spoilers)

Did anyone listen to after the credits? Scratch found someone in the rubble. i thought this was absolutely genius of KC cause who listens to end of the credits(i personally dont) so he hid a clue in there. But who did she find?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I love how KC tacked that on after the credits, I always listen to the credits simply because I listen to it on my ipod and it autimatcally goes to the next episode but I almost stoped it since I had just gotten home as the credits fisished and then heard scrach talking I think she found ether Kalani or angel

"Scavenger"

Status
    Angel. Kalani died in the crash or fire afterwards.

"Gatherer"

Status
    People have been known to survive helicopter crashes.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Kamikaze missions, more rarely
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Ok ... but intentional crashes into trucks filled with explosives AND fuel? And the fire that followed? And then the Zombie attack with no weapons?

I'd have to say I would be disappointed if he did NOT die.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    Ok ... but intentional crashes into trucks filled with explosives AND fuel? And the fire that followed? And then the Zombie attack with no weapons?

I'd have to say I would be disappointed if he did NOT die.
    Anything's possible.. after all this is fiction. But aside from that, with the helicopter in question the pilot and copilot both have their own doors and don't have to climb out through the cargo doors to exit the helo. He could have jumped out a few seconds before crashing into the tanker. At least that's what I would have done. If I'm willing to die by crashing my helo into a tanker, why wouldn't I be willing to try and survive by jumping out a few seconds before the crash? By jumping out I'd at least have a chance... by staying with the helo I'd have no chance, so it's worth trying. Either way I wouldn't find it unrealistic. I would only find it unrealistic if he survived intact.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    Anything's possible.. after all this is fiction. But aside from that, with the helicopter in question the pilot and copilot both have their own doors and don't have to climb out through the cargo doors to exit the helo. He could have jumped out a few seconds before crashing into the tanker. At least that's what I would have done. If I'm willing to die by crashing my helo into a tanker, why wouldn't I be willing to try and survive by jumping out a few seconds before the crash? By jumping out I'd at least have a chance... by staying with the helo I'd have no chance, so it's worth trying. Either way I wouldn't find it unrealistic. I would only find it unrealistic if he survived intact.
    Actually, the odds of survival would diminish greatly had he exited the helicopter.

Despite what we've all seen in cartoons, jumping out of the crashing object moments before it hits the ground and walking away as if you just stepped off an escalator doesn't jive with the laws of momentum in particular and physics in general. Kalani would be traveling at the same speed as the helicopter was at the moment he jumped out. While that's not supersonic or anything, it's still fast enough that the he would be jumping out at the same speed the chopper was moving. So if if the chopper was moving at 80mph, so was Kalani and jumping out means he would carry that speed and crash into the ground without a helicopter to try absorb the force of impact.

Leaving the chopper would mean certain death vs. potentially (albeit remotely) the crash into the tanker.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 10th, 2011 at 01:14 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Meh....

He died a hero. No need to resurrect that and pull something out of nowhere and have the guy who flew a helicopter into a tanker-bomb survive.

Leave him dead. He died a hero.

"Scavenger"

Status

After the Credits

Okm i was listening to the Finale for the 5th time, and i noticed it did not end after the "Credits". It cuts to Scratch, Tardust and Bricks searching the rubble of the tower, Looking for survivors. Tar says they should Leave but Scratch insists they stay and look, From A distance, Bricks calls out saying he found someone.
    They find a body in somthing hollow and metallic (The tanker?) breathing but in bad shape. Scratch then tells Bricks to "Put him with the old man, I've found what i was looking for." then it cuts out.

So, Burt is possibly still Alive, and the body they found could Either be Angel(the most plausable person), Saul or Victor.

Give it a listen and discuss.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 13th, 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Merged from another thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast