User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The survival of a copter crashes is usually when the copter is not not too high up and has no forward momentum. I think they call it an auto-rotate. The pilot control the copter and the wind of the fall goes through the blades supplying some lift to fight against the fall. The seats in the copters are a type of G-shock. They are designed to collapse to absorb some of the energy of the impact. Unfortunetly, I think Kalani would have had a lot of forward momentum into the tanker and there just aint much there to protect the pilot.

My best friend was a chopper pilot for the Air Force. He died in an emergency air lift rescue while flying low and fast.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Sorry to hear that. He died serving our country and should be always remembered for this.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Thanks Adogg. It was the first Gulf War. Long time to heal.

"Lurker"

Status
    Even though I like Kalani, I hope she found Angel. It wouldn't be the same without him. And I hope Saul and Lizzy are alright aswell....

"Lurker"

Status
    Gonna say Kalani was the traitor and that will come out when his journals are read, then he had a change of heart at the end. The old man mentioned at the end I would guess is Bert, as far as the other person they found... no idea... might even be the guy that was being held as the murder suspect, forget his name, bit he was locked up somewhere last time I checked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12