User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Where are they going?

So with the Season 2 finale behind us, I look ahead to where the survivors are going. Is the Helicopter heading for Fort Irwin? Are they going to LAX to get a car and scope out the damage? What on earth happened to Saul and Victor? Where are the Mallers calling home now?

So many unanswered questions that could be answered by Kc... screw it, lets start theorizing!

"Lurker"

Status
    I was also thinking the first stop is LAX

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Me too. Refuel and regroup. Then figure out what the hell to do.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    totally think that fort irwin is where they will end up, but knowing mike he'll want to go to LAX refuel and wait for the mallers to clear out then look for possable surviors/equipment left behind

"Lurker"

Status
    i think that saul and victor will fight off the mallers and save lizzie, then they will find burt and angel still alive (barely) and then i have no idea... maybe michael will come back and find them?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Landing at LAX sounds like a plan, but the way things were said at the end made it sound (to me, anyway) that they flew for quite a while. Since they had driven to LAX before (and I think at one point someone puts a time from the Tower to LAX, maybe 50 minutes?) flying there wouldn't take very long. I have no clue about the flight speed of a medical helicopter like that (I would assume it can go pretty fast, being a quick-response medical helicopter), but it would not take long at all to cover 50 minutes of driving distance in a helicopter.

That being said, I hope and pray they don't go to Fort Erwin just yet. Killing off most of the Tower residents is bad enough, but we can't have the surviving ones (or, at least, the ones who didn't just fall 14 full floors) hundreds of miles away. I cannot see multiple story threads going on then, so either Michael/Pegs/Hope/Kelly/Saul's Mom (I forgot her name, lol) stay near the LA area or they are the only remaining characters.

In my opinion.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think they're either going to Irwin or land in a remote open area to rethink their options and revise their plan. We know Burt was picked up by the Mallers along with at least one other person if not two. I think that's Angel and Lizzie. As far as Saul and Victor go, I think they'll be on their own for a while and will try to make contact with Michael again. I also think because they're on their own and we haven't heard about the area where Victor came from they'll run into that group before getting in touch with Michael and company.

Can't wait for season three to start up!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    i think they are going to the second tower once they regroup with Saul,victor (possibly angel and Burt) and save Lizzie