User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by cerealkiller View Post
    Did they say her name was Hannah or is that just guessing? I must have missed it. xD I just don't get what the 'She was my Hannah' meant. x__x It's bugging me.
    Well I can only assume Hannah was either his wife, girlfriend or daughter.

"Lurker"

Status
    OH AND I thought Lizzy was pregnant from the first throwing up. xD She has to be pregnant, or I'll be sooo disappointed. Lizzy and Saul are the most adorable thing ever. <3

"Lurker"

Status

OH AND I thought Lizzy was pregnant from the first throwing up. xD She has to be pregnant, or I'll be sooo disappointed. Lizzy and Saul are the most adorable thing ever. <3
    Not just that, but Saul's survival is now iffy so if he IS dead she'll have to be pregnant as a way to keep his memory intact. It's only right. lol

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Oh My Pinstriped Fiend! Greatest Episode and was only complimented by the entire chapter being released at once. Saul and Victor, my feed cut out shortly after they left the hummer, are missing. Kalani went out in a blaze of heroism. Angel was blown off the top of the tower. The tower was demolished. Burt fell off before the second building. Will we find out who hannah is. Is Durai losing control of the Mallers. Is Scratch losing her second in command status. What is in Kalani's Journal. Is the rat even alive now. Lizzy is still captured. So many things are up in the air, even the chopper.

"Lurker"

Status
    when would they have had time cuz when saul was shot he was in like a coma like state most of the time

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well done to the whole cast and crew for a great episode.

Soo many new questions. Other than the whole who's dead and who's alive, I'm intriugued about what Angel found in Bill's desk; judging by Angel's response I think it was more than just the journal and now Scratch has "it"

"Lurker"

Status

So while listening to the post-show after Burt said his quote I feel like if he made a ringtone it should be him singing "ring ring ring ring, banana phone!"

yeah? eh, eh??
    Likes Alizée liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew_huber View Post
    when would they have had time cuz when saul was shot he was in like a coma like state most of the time
    Well, they could have before that or something. It wouldn't have exactly been in the podcast... Morning sickness begins around 4 or 6 weeks after getting pregnant.
    Which is a whole month or so before Lizzy first threw up so, who knows when it could have happened.
    I think her saying she has 2 of the people from the Tower just strengthens all the other signs; like the throwing up and Scratch being so protective of her. Cause I don't think the 2. person would just be some random unnamed person from the tower that no one noticed missing...
    So the second could be the unborn baby.

"Lurker"

Status
    So I think Angel may still be alive just because if Burt is the old man then it seems like the mallers were searching the area nearby where they found Burt. Both were pretty close to each other when they went down. But that's just assuming and it would be a stretch to have Angel survive a crumbling building. Too bad angel put the journal in Hope's backpack that might have been a good reason for him to stick around.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_89 View Post
    So I think Angel may still be alive just because if Burt is the old man then it seems like the mallers were searching the area nearby where they found Burt. Both were pretty close to each other when they went down. But that's just assuming and it would be a stretch to have Angel survive a crumbling building. Too bad angel put the journal in Hope's backpack that might have been a good reason for him to stick around.

There were survivors in the rubble of the world trade center. Its very possible angel could survive the tower falling around him. Burt surviving I have a much harder time believing.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast