User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    This episode totally renewed my hatred of Scratch. Here's why:

After the ambush attack on the Maller's convoy, they were only left with six tankers, not enough to completely destroy the Arena like they planned. Yet here we are at the Season Finale and Scratch saved one for the Tower. I was so mad at her for that. I know they still would have been short 2 tankers, but even so, another tanker would have meant more damage and more zombies killed. It might even have been the difference between killing the Colored One and allowing him to escape.
    So long as there is only one Pimp Ass Zombie (It's Paul, The Man in the Pinstriped Suit, The Colored One, The Marked One etc etc) then he wasn't at the arena when it was attacked. He was somewhere South of there after the ambush he led against the Maller Convoy.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Well, I have yet to make up my mind about the theory that there is only one Pimp Ass Zombie, but from what I read in the forums, one of the requirements to have one Pimp Ass Zombie is that it would need to be super fast. Surely fast enough to beat a convoy of tankers that stopped to regroup along the way.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    You all may not like Scratch because she seems (for whatever reason) to have it in for the tower folk, but at least she had the cajones to also take it to the zombies at their own crib. She is one pissed off woman...and to make it all the worse, now she apparently has what she was looking for. That most likely spells bigtime trouble for our tower friends.

And as there are apparently more than one rat running around inside the tower nest, there are no doubt more than one PAZ running around L.A.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324