Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
I'm curious to know who this other hostage was that Scratch referred to when she told Angel, "We'll give them both back to you." I'm thinking it could be someone they've had for a long time now forcing someone within the tower to be the rat. Could be Kalani's Hannah, or I dunno, Kelly's sister? Maybe it was that gall that got blasted on the golf course. At least this clears up that famous conversation between Tardust and Scratch back at the furniture store. When Tardust was asked, "What about the other one?" Scratch replies, "We still have her." Her, Hannah maybe?
Lizzie is pregnant. Hence the reference to "two" and "her" (and her throwing up).

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
So Angel finding Kalani's journal is kind of a big deal in that I thought everyone had turned in thier journals to Tanya. Why was he hiding his? Or was this a "true" journal in that he kept a false one and a real one should he ever wish to clear his conscience? But I'm not completely convinced that Kalani could have been the mole. If the mole and the Pippin shooter are indeed the same person, then it seems like it would have been next to impossible for Kalani to shoot Pippin.
My theory is that the item found in Kalani's desk is a proof of life photo of Kalani's daughter with Scratch holding a gun to her head. Angel would not be surprised to find just a normal picture or journal. It needs to be something that as soon as he saw it would make him say WTH. Some have theorized that this girl was the girl killed at the golf course and thus removed Kalani's attachment to the Mallers. Basically, he was the (one of the) mole because Scratch was blackmailing him. Maybe not but it's a theory...