User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Wall of the Fallen or Dead

What does everyone think of having a wall of the dead where fans can post their good byes to the charaters that have died?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    That would be great

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Remember to keep it where Spoilers are allowed! Don't want something this drastic appearing to newcomers the second they waltz in!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Hmm. Also a list of MIA's (for users that have been inactive for 3 months) and a wall of KIA's (deleted users).

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Hmm. Also a list of MIA's (for users that have been inactive for 3 months) and a wall of KIA's (deleted users).
    Way too much work. I personally feel no need to try to create and maintain a list of the 1,100 some odd users who are generally inactive on this forum. And the majority of the users who are banned are spammers. They need no more attention than they already receive at the time they are "active"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I mentioned it before but why not delete those who aren't active. Their accounts are just sitting there. Or possibly KIA's could be ex mods/ admins/ bloggers who have decided to give up their positions.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I mentioned it before but why not delete those who aren't active. Their accounts are just sitting there. Or possibly KIA's could be ex mods/ admins/ bloggers who have decided to give up their positions.
    We're not going to be deleting inactive users at this point. Simply because 95% of the forum is inactive at this time due to the season break. And when the season kicks off again, we will inhibit some forum activity by making users re-register.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Another reason to not delete accounts: Lets say you go inactive for 4 months. We delete Solanine. Then someone else signs up as Solanine and acts like a total douchebag and gets banned. Reputation=ruined. So when you come back, you've lost your name (for no apparent reason) and everyone who remembers Solanine thinks you're a douchebag that got banned. Forums that I regular tend to never delete people. I've gone back to forums after years of downtime and it's always nice to pick up the ol' handle again and start kickin' ass and taking names.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Yup. I back the admins. No deletion... We get the e-mail system up and running and more people can come back.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    EEEP I just wanted it for characters...
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast