User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah I'm afraid they're padding their 13 episodes with ''filler'... Then again, I still think the first 2 were super (haven't watched all of the 3rd yet)

I've scoured the internet (well, searched google a few times) to see if anyone else caught 'Patient Zero' from episode 2-1 but it seems no one else has. Here's a pic-

im106A33yGWl+JJGSwHYZwTQ==.jpg

Look familiar? There's a few differences, but it was a thrill to see the figure in 'real life' (no I don't own one cause they're about $300.00)
    Last edited by Pteranodon; Oct 31st, 2011 at 10:46 PM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    If you have reckless sex in a zombie-filled world, you die. That's the horror movie rule and they should've stuck to it.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Well, I can tell a guy wrote that scene.... Morning AFTER pills... only work within 72 hours of the big uh-Oh. It even says on the flipping box if it's been more than 3 days, don't waste your time. It's common knowledge for any female on birth control which makes Laurie's little act of desperation look a tad retarded. Hmm...
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123