User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    I like when I go to the movies and I see an awesome trailer and I'm like "I'm going to go see that tomorrow." And then at the end it says.... "Coming to theaters next summer!" hahah it sucks
    lol, If the networks keep it up a "Season" TV series will end up being a 2 hour movie!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    too bad i am canceling my cable tv next month. just love the series the walking dead. I guess i will have to wait until it comes out on blue ray.

"Lurker"

Status
    So very excited to be watching this Sunday night. I have something to look forward to than working on homework

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by devoted_dreamer22 View Post
    So very excited to be watching this Sunday night. I have something to look forward to than working on homework
    I caught the first half and it was great. DVR'ed the whole show, so I'll watch it later. (had to finish playing with the son on Gears of War 3)
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Wow, I do not think I would be capable of pulling off an escape like was shown in the first third of the show. I would have to take more of an active role.

Spoilers...

Like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE38gDFxXrE

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    SPOILER 
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    SPOILER 
    SPOILER 

@werewolf: You should be able to stream the episodes on AMCtv.com Or at least the season opener. I don't know if the whole season will be posted or not, but you should be able to at least watch the first episode.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status

Patient Zero action figure shows up on Walking Dead!!!!

My avatar here is the Tactical Containment Unit Operator from Sideshow's "The Dead"- I only have 2 of these incredible action figures but I LOVE them- I'm as much a 'fan' of "The Dead" as I am of "Walking Dead" or "we're Alive"- so you can imagine how absolutely THRILLED I was to see Patient Zero "live" in action on the latest Walking Dead episode!!! He's the bald zombie who attacks the girl in the RV... Same mouth, same bald head, same open blue shirt! I actually got goosebumps all up and down both arms thru that whole scene!!!

I can't believe the show actually did a 'tribute' to an action figure! This is awesome on so many levels...it's possible that the same guy who designed the action figure also did the makeup for the show- "The Dead" are designed by real Hollywood makeup artists (WERE designed, cause for some bizarre reason Sideshow discontinued the line)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    You goin' Gaga for Judas Nik????

Did anyone see the web episodes? I watched the one with the torso zombie from Season 1 Episode 1. It's a little interesting if you can get past all the bad acting, patchy editing, fail dialogue and poor reactions to a major catastrophie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pteranodon View Post
    My avatar here is the Tactical Containment Unit Operator from Sideshow's "The Dead"- I only have 2 of these incredible action figures but I LOVE them- I'm as much a 'fan' of "The Dead" as I am of "Walking Dead" or "we're Alive"- so you can imagine how absolutely THRILLED I was to see Patient Zero "live" in action on the latest Walking Dead episode!!! He's the bald zombie who attacks the girl in the RV... Same mouth, same bald head, same open blue shirt! I actually got goosebumps all up and down both arms thru that whole scene!!!

I can't believe the show actually did a 'tribute' to an action figure! This is awesome on so many levels...it's possible that the same guy who designed the action figure also did the makeup for the show- "The Dead" are designed by real Hollywood makeup artists (WERE designed, cause for some bizarre reason Sideshow discontinued the line)
    That's cool, I totally loved that whole scene. I wouldn't have been fumbling with the gun pieces. That was a crazy tense moment. On the other hand, I haven't read ahead or read the comics so becareful about the spoils please! :O
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Oct 19th, 2011 at 03:33 PM.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Sooo I'm really kinda totally falling out of love with this series. They've been dragging this whole boy-shot-need-meds thing out for, oh 3 episodes now? 5 minutes of zombies at the end doesn't make up for 45 minutes of straight dribble, regrets and retelling parts of the show we've already seen. I keep crossing my fingers at every scene hoping something's gonna go wrong... AND THEN A ZOMBIE SHAMBLES THROUGH THE FRONT DOO-- oh... they're still reflecting... ... ... The kid is shot and you hate your life, we know, move on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast