User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

Shovel Special WND Episode: WE WANT YOU!!!11

July 30th is the Season Two finale, and there is a LOT up in the air. Will the tower-folk make it to Ft. Irwin? Is Saul going to have a showdown with Scratch? Who is the real rat? WILL BURT DIE?!?!?!

I know the forum has a lot to say (the 20+ forum pages per episode are a dead giveaway) and I wanted to present the opportunity for you to really get your opinion out there. SO, I’m going to host a special episode of We’re Not Dead. For this episode, I’ll squeeze on as many of you as I can, giving each of you 5-10 minutes to voice your opinions.

Example: For the first ten minutes it might be Ra1th (Angel fanboy) and, let’s say, nikvoodoo, Greg and myself. Ra1th could rant about why he thinks Angel will survive and will take charge in the finale. Of course, Nik, Greg and I would be there to debunk everything he says (just because we <3 him). After the time is up, Greg and I will bring on the next guests.

This is going to be a first-come, first-serve type of dealio, so if you’re interested send an email to WND@zombiepodcast.com (or you can be traditional and send it to WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com) and we can figure out a date/time to get this bad boy rolling!

In case you’re wondering what you would need to participate: You need Skype, a recording program (you can download Audacity for free from download.com), a mic that sounds decent and earbuds/headphones to wear while recording. That’s it!

Any questions? Let me know below and I shall answer them! But only if you're nice. Otherwise I'll take an internet-shovel to your internet-face.
    Last edited by Britt; Jul 15th, 2011 at 10:38 AM. Reason: CUZ I CAN.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I'll revisit for this special episode and as far as schedule, you know I'm generally pretty available. I guess that means I need to finalize some of my theories.

Edit: if you get too much influx, I'm definitely willing to make room for others who haven't been on as of yet.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    It's been a while since I've been on, would love to do it again.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Same sentiment as j0be, I'd gladly be on again, but if it comes to that give my spot to someone more deserving!

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    No worries! We'll definitely get you guys on.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Shweeet! This sounds as though its going to be a great episode. Brilliant idea!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    very good idea. i shall remain a listener and not a voice on the show however. I sound very country and since you can't subtitle a podcast it would be very difficult for the others to know what i was saying. LOL

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    very good idea. i shall remain a listener and not a voice on the show however. I sound very country and since you can't subtitle a podcast it would be very difficult for the others to know what i was saying. LOL
    AHHH! Country is a great thing! You should consider ittttttt.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    Yeah dude, have you heard StepLaugh? He has a Southern twang! And some ladies dig the Southern twangs....not gonna name any names...but uh....yeah whatsup? >.>

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by mush_rooms View Post
    Yeah dude, have you heard StepLaugh? He has a Southern twang! And some ladies dig the Southern twangs....not gonna name any names...but uh....yeah whatsup? >.>
    oh lord...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast