User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

A scream of Angels

I am looking for some advice, but the net result is most likely that I will be laughed off the boards. There is a renaissance of horror in the pop culture. Old foes get a new twist. Where once a vampire was more of a blood sucking corpse of an old crone, now he is a modern day Romeo carrying a torch for his Juliet over the centuries. Anyway…

I am looking to put a new spin on the Hero. Take the initiation of a zombie apocalypse, but before Civilization collapses, a scream of Angels appear. – A bunch of sheep is a herd. A bunch of whales is pod Crows are a murder and Angels are a scream -- They were not part of the archetypical Fall From Grace. Essentially, they are newly fallen. The assumption is they have seen the whole zombie thing playout in other planes of the multiverse and they are not going to allow it to happen again. God is intently watching the whole free will que sera sera thing, but this scream of angels is taking the whole “Prime Directive” ala Star Trek and throwing it out the window. As fallen, they cannot perform miracles, but they are not exactly human either.

Dumbest thing you ever heard of or interesting enough that you would read the “jacket cover” of an ebook?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good to me man. Are they putting on Flesh? a Fallen Angel is still going to be hella powerful. Me thinks too much so for your average infected.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    i like the idea. New and unique ideas are the best. Too bad Hollywood doesnt do more things that are different.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Yes, I envision them as flesh and bone no longer spiritual. I would rate them as a Sargent Rock to a Captain America (I have not seen the movie, I am just going form pop culture) NOT Superman. Low Tech, so no gadgeteers like Batman or ironman. Tactically they kick ass. But, if there are only 12 or so, there are a hell of a lot Strategic stressers. Las Vegas vs. Rome. Save the President of the United States (PotUS) or the 6 year old snot nosed kid down the street?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Like this...so many angles you can work with...(yes,angles...plot angles)...cant wait to hear more

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    If happen to hit a creative wall...let me know, I've had a similar story running through my head for a few years now. I'll never do anything with it...so id be glad to share some plot points/ideas if need be...good luck