User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

I just got back from the midnight premiere and am totally geeking out right now. It was a phenomenal. It has been a major part of me for my entire life, and this was a beautiful end to an amazing era in my life. What did you think?

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    It was outstanding really. crazy nerdy and it was done pretty well, i thought it was going to suck when they rushed though the build up to the bank but you know what, ithey totally got it all back from me from the rest of the movie. The frickin filter that they filmed with was awesome, it allowed for so much detail.

I will be posting here a lot, I have so much more to say but im so tired i cant type straight. Tomorrow is my day to talk about this movie.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I will be loading this thread as well. I'm too much of Potter nerd not to. But first question, did anyone else tear up? After seeing all the death and despair, I just felt really sad. And when Snape is dying... Knowing the truth about it all made it terribly heart wrenching.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Yes Creem I did. Loved the movie, loved the book. I'm only upset that they mentioned Remus's son ONCE in the movie. the book had so much more Remus. Seeing HP7P2 upstaged my 18th, but you know what. It made the beginning of my birthday so much better. I too will be loading this page up. Unlike the rest of the west coast, I will be wide awake for a few more hours.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    There is a lot to say, and I probably wont say it. But let me go with this:

-The filter on the film was amazing, it made it look like there was a ton of detail in everything and everyone and that was perfect.

-They did quite well covering up the fact that dumbledore didnt tell harry enough about horcruxes in the 6th movie.

-They skipped half the book but I think I’m ok with it cuz they did the first half so well and close to the book.

-They did a good way of tying it together.

-Neville is a bad ass.

-They took a lot of liberties by changing things around and how stuff happens where, but it helps to keep the watchers intrigued as they already know whats going to happen.

-If you are wondering why Crabbe wasnt in the movie, its cuz he was arrested for growing weed.

-Voldemort gives awkward hugs. Very awkwardly funny hugs.

-McGonagall is a fucking bad ass!

-Emma Watson is gorgeous.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Watched this movie yesterday. Not really a fan of Harry Potter, more of Emma Watson. Very awkward Voldemort hugs...
    People in the theatre kept on clapping when random things happened. That has never happened to me in a movie before.
    Didn't entirely understand how some of the events unfolded, like with the resurrection stone. Oh well. I thought it was good though.
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

This was a movie that you had to read the books before watching the movie, otherwise you would be so lost. Plus the books were so much better, they went into a lot more detail and the things that didn't make sense in the movies were well explained.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    This was a movie that you had to read the books before watching the movie, otherwise you would be so lost. Plus the books were so much better, they went into a lot more detail and the things that didn't make sense in the movies were well explained.
    I loved the film but havent read the books. My not knowing the canon of the story made the movie that much more enjoyable to me. I think they ended it well. Time to go back to netflix and watch the older movies again.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I just got back from watching the movie in 3d IMAX! It was so much better than the drive in. Oh golly, the only good thing about Wichita is that theatre.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Ive been meaning to see this for a week now, just havnt got around to it, I think im going this weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast