User Tag List

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.

A Christmas Carol/Awesome Perks

Hey guys, Goodie here with some pretty exciting news.

Shane Salk, that’s right, SHANE SALK (co-creator and producer of the show—also he plays Angel) is working on something new over the break. He is doing another radio drama with an all-star cast. I mean damn he has gotten the janitor from scrubs.

You can read all about it here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...io-drama-x-2-0

Now, you might be saying, Goodie, that’s neat, but you know you have redirected us to a donation website. And to that I say, yes I have.

Kickstarter.com is a site that helps projects get funding by offering a system in order for people to donate and receive prizes from doing so. You can read all of the prizes on the right but Shane doesn’t think that’s enough for the great fans of WA who what to help out on this ground breaking project.

If the project is funded, the Crew of the Christmas carol will help to produce a fan fiction of WA. This would be similar to the Admin reenactments that we do, it would be acted by fans, and maybe Shane would even have a role.

But wait there’s more, call now and…

Ok, so on top of this, Shane will sign anything any user buys from WA or A Christmas Carol, all you have to do is take a screen shot of your donation (15 dollars or more) and send it to me at ‘chrisgoodwinvt@gmail.com’ and we will make sure you are taken care of, although you should keep the screenshot on your computer as well incase there is confusion. – Please see me before you buy anything from the site, as it needs to be held before shipping for Shane to sign.

Thanks guys and lets get this funded, think of how awesome it would be to get all these people who are open to radio dramas but maybe not zombie fans in on the radio drama awesomeness.
    Last edited by itsallgoodie; Jul 11th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    This sounds really awesome. Thanks to Mr. Salk for doing this, and thanks Goodie for keeping tabs on everything. One question - is there an 'expiration' on when we need to redeem our donation for Shane to sign the swag we purchase?
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    uh no, but you need to donate the money by the end of the donation time. Remember if we dont reach teh donation cap, then none of the money people donate actually gets donated, no one gets charged. We can make this happen!
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I can do $20 easy! count me in once I get back from comic con!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

What if I don't want any rewards for my donations? Well you know, except eternal gratitude, I'm always down with that

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    oh no it doesnt look like there getting much donations, there no were near half and only 3 days to go..