User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    There's a New Zealand movie called Black Sheep. Its not technically a zombie movie but they are basically zombie sheep. Its pretty terrible
    another New Zealand movie that was bad... and I can't tell if it because of the budget but it didn't do good in my eyes.

Last of the Living
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    i loved automaton transfusion. It's very B but it's a zombie film.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    If ever you recall the name.... PM me. Must. See. This.
    there was a tv series that was like this. the woman who was a zombie but didnt know. it was one of the first short stories of the episode. i was stoked to watch more of it and then realized that this was just one short story in a series that showed different short stories that werent related. it didnt make it for more than 3 or 4 episodes.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitri View Post
    I know one, its called "AHHHH ZOMBIES!" its about a serum that was made by the military to make super soldiers, instead it made zombies. The serum was being sent to be disposed of but the truck blue up, a barrel of the stuff ended up by a bowling ally where it was confused for a component for ice cream. the 4/5 people ate it and became zombies, and they learn to deal with their new lives as zombies. The acting is sucks, the story is flawed and it is all together cheesy. DO NOT WATCH IT,
    watched this on netflix this weekend. it's the writer's humorous attempt to show the zombie POV in the story. Not brilliant but I liked it.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    SPOILER 

didnt think this was friendly enough to just show it so i added spoiler tags

the dumbest movie with the word zombie in the title
    Last edited by mem; Jul 5th, 2011 at 08:50 AM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    i loved automaton transfusion. It's very B but it's a zombie film.
    It's no "B" It's a "Z"(Pun intended) :P

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    It's no "B" It's a "Z"(Pun intended) :P
    movies like auto trans give me hope that one day i too, can make a horrible movie....hhhhmmmm??? forum film>?
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jul 6th, 2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: throwing hammers of grammar

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Today I happened to have the incredible opportunity to watch a movie with the title "OZOMBIE" ...

The DVD Cover tells this story: Sister searches his Brother in the land of Afghanistan; her brother is out there to hunt down Osama bin Ladin and zombie-terrorists, because he does not believe that Osama was killed by the Seals in May 2011 ...

Now some spoilers:
    The movie itself starts with the Seals attacking Abbottabat and trying to get hold of bin Ladin. They corner him, and he releases a special breed of terrorists - zombie-terrorists. But the Seals - as awesome as they are - had no real trouble fighting the zombies, cornering bin Ladin and finally shooting him. Before that bin Ladin was able to infect himself with the zombie-agent. And then when his body was meant to be brought to the US-aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf, bin Ladin opens the body-bag, creates a crash of the chopper in the sea and swims away ...
    After that the audience is put in front of a special group of US soldiers fighting in the hinterland of Afghanistan - mission: prevent zombie-terrorists from spreading too far into more civilized or populated territories. During their mission they find the sister from the DVD-cover searching for her brother. And then later her brother finds his sister and the soldiers while they are caught in a minefield and under attack by zombie-terrorists, and he rescues them by dricing with a truck into the minefield and out of it ...
    Later the remaining soldiers, sister and bro happen to find a camp of human terrorists keeping zombie-terrorists behind a fence ...
    And almost anytime the soldiers are getting into a fight with zombies, one of the soldiers (the blond chick) takes out her katana-like sword in order to slash down zombies, while baby-faced muscle-dude takes off his shirt and fights the zombies anyway ...

Besides the few facts that this movie is totally BORING,
    - it has really bad dialogues (a lot worse then what you would normaly expect from a zombie-movie, no matter what - like this: Chick smacks bitten into a face before he is turned into a zombie; then she tells him: "This is for getting bitten by the zombies." Then she kisses him: "And this, because I wanted a child from you."),
    - it displays a marvelous lack of actor- and actress-skills,
    - and simply put it is inconsistent in so many ways,
    which is why I spill out the warning: BE WARNED! Don't tell me ye haven't been warned ...

DON'T WATCH OZOMBIE! THIS MOVIE IS BS!

And don't get too excited when watching the trailer, because it is a lot more promissing then the movie turns out to be ...:

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Feb 7th, 2013 at 04:22 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123