User Tag List

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Christmas Carol x2, Shane Salk's new project

I don't know how many of you saw on the facebook page, but Shane Salk (the actor who portrays Angel for those who might not know) is producing "Christmas Carol x2." He's already got a distributor signed on as well as some pretty famous voices including Bob Bergen (The voice of Skittles on We're Alive....also some obscure Warner Brothers character called Porky Pig....I dunno.....never heard of it..... ), both voice actors who created the iconic cartoon characters Pinky and the Brain (Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche respectively), and Robbie Rist (the man who voiced Michelangelo in the three live action TMNT movies in the 90's).

Much like every project involving the arts, they are searching for funds. If you should find it in your hearts and wallets/purses to support Shane's project the kickstarter link is right here. You'll also find more information there about the project and it's dual casting in English and Spanish!

The last time a radio version was recorded of "Christmas Carol" was in 1937, and it's high time this classic gets a radio remount! Good luck to Shane and crew as they seek their funding, and with the project as a whole!
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 3rd, 2011 at 09:06 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I saw this and it looks really interesting. This may be one of the few times a year a break out my wallet and buy something. Good luck Shane!

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Oh wow! So now I know what my next paycheck'll be going towards!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I can't wait for this project to start. A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite stories and Shane Salk is awesome!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So check this out guys, we just got a message from Shane with an amazing offer with details we will publish shortly, but lets just say if you are a writer of fan fictions....you might want to put pen to paper quickly!

However this kick ass offer he made only comes true if we help him reach his goal on kick starter! Sorry to be a tease, but it's a really cool deal! If you haven't donated already and can afford to support the arts: Help Shane out!

Here's the link again!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    definitely more stuff to come to give you all an incentive to donate, but its still in the works. Soon, soon.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    [QUOTE=nikvoodoo;23081] both voice actors who created the iconic cartoon characters Pinky and the Brain (Rob Paulsen and Maurice LaMarche respectively)
    /QUOTE]

LaMarche, what kinda name is that? LOL. Maurice is also my Brother's middle name. My grandfather was adopted into the LaMarche family ~1920. I wonder if there is a relationship?

I have not heard the radiobroadcast. BUt, George C Scott did it for Hallmark, I think. It is my favorite version.