User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I doubt any helicopter would be able to hover close enough to the window for them to jump in. They're pretty much in the middle of the building (or at least they've got two floors above them) meaning there's a wall above and below the window. The blades would prevent the chopper from getting close enough. Kalani and Riley would have to hover above the building and hang a rope ladder or the rest of their bedsheet "rope" and have Angel and Burt climb up.
    Alrighty just wanted to clear that up, and it dosnt seem like they grabbed that long rope because i think Kc would have made note of the fact that they took it if they did correct? Also i dont think a medical chopper would have a rope ladder but they would have a rescue basket right? just a thought

"Scavenger"

Status
    I have one thing to say...
    GET TO THE CHOPPAH

"Lurker"

Status
    My prediction is angel escapes down to the 6th floor and burt dies protecting angel, maybe.....they both are captured and they discover somthing new??? how they escape??? not from riley and kalani i think they will take the helicopter back to the tower and demand for a rescue operation and there will be consverse but they proceed with the rescue mission saving both angel and burt??? KC if u steal this idea ill go insane! (i bet KC reads our predictions and makes the next episode just like that or he completely avoids the prediction in spite of us lol) anyway whatever happens if riley and angel dont get steamy in the helicopter im burning somthing alive and putting it KC's backyard and calling animal abuse.........''Due to un forseen events the podcast ''We're alive a story of survival'' has been banned from the intenant and all employes have been convicted of first degree kitty murder! and arsen! too much? lol

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    I could definitely see Burt going down by taking one for Angel. Sad, but a serious possibility. At this point, I don't think Angel will die. Burt? Not so much.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    Alrighty just wanted to clear that up, and it dosnt seem like they grabbed that long rope because i think Kc would have made note of the fact that they took it if they did correct? Also i dont think a medical chopper would have a rope ladder but they would have a rescue basket right? just a thought
    yeah i thought that to about the basket. My grandmother was once air lifted to a hospital (due to a small heart attack) the hospital chopper had a steel cable on the side and had a basket inside to connect to. so if Riley and Kalani can get to the helicopter they might have a chance. BUT!!! one big fact that everyone seems to keep forgetting is that the room's door won't lock so even if the helicopter is able to get to them SOMEONE MUST HOLD THE DOOR. or else its all over. muhaha. . . . . yeah that's all i got!! thanks.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by uuhhhuuu View Post
    yeah i thought that to about the basket. My grandmother was once air lifted to a hospital (due to a small heart attack) the hospital chopper had a steel cable on the side and had a basket inside to connect to. so if Riley and Kalani can get to the helicopter they might have a chance. BUT!!! one big fact that everyone seems to keep forgetting is that the room's door won't lock so even if the helicopter is able to get to them SOMEONE MUST HOLD THE DOOR. or else its all over. muhaha. . . . . yeah that's all i got!! thanks.
    Therefore killing burt. It makes sense really.. i mean i guess burt is still worried about lizzy and saul but that is no reason for the character to keep living..

"Fresh Meat"

Status

some thoughts

Everyone forgetting the classics? Explosions, jamming things into doors, fateful last second leaps to the chopper? I am very curious to hear what happens, but there really are a lot of factors.

I would definitely go with a rescue attempt. I don't think they'll depend on the chopper as its an unknown. I see a confrontation in the hospital and perhaps even a parley with the man in the suit. Maybe its because of the chapter art, but I just don't see the chopper being an immediate move in this situation. I like that we don't know whether Angel or Burt will survive. The tension is delicious. However, Kalani and Riley aren't exactly safe, they're 6 floors below, have to make it to another wing, and have to get by whatever other zombies might be there.

I really hope that circumstances unfold that a more dynamic chain of events occurs than a simple rescue with the chopper. While it would be interesting, I think its a tad too easy and pedestrian for how the scene has played thus far. Some sort of craziness should lead to a running escape that plays into Burt using the C4 to slow or stop zombie egress into the main tower for awhile, giving Kalani time to get the chopper actually running after finding the keys. The approach of differing zombies should give it some tension as they bypass the limiting situation and give tension to their actually leaving. Whether someone eats it or sacrifices themselves in the process would be up in the air.
    Just some speculative possibilities, mind, but just to point out there are a lot of things that could happen here.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; Jul 3rd, 2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: fixing predictive text crap

"Fresh Meat"

Status

True gun, obviously pin stripes has an encounter with Riley (he is holding an arrow after all) so there will atleast get shot at by her, totally forgot about that

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    True gun, obviously pin stripes has an encounter with Riley (he is holding an arrow after all) so there will atleast get shot at by her, totally forgot about that
    He could always have pulled it out of one of the other zombies she's 'stuck' while they are clearing their dead from the corridors.
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Lurker"

Status
    I just assumed they'd make it somehow. I never really believed they would die. Maybe I didnt want to because they've both grown on me. I hope Skittles comes back too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast