User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Zombie army. Order amongst them. Following orders. Taking live prisoners. The zombies arent just gonna chow down on Burt and Angel, we need to see what the zombies are doing at the hospital. Burts telling the story now, so I reckon he will be telling the story of what is happening to them as the zombies do unspeakable things to Angel.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    Great episode! They have 2 sheets left i believe.
    They wanted to get to the roof several stories below, but since they don't have enough, how about just going one level down?
    Angel lowers bert out window using both sheets, angel kicks in window and enters floor below. Bert could then either add more sheets/material if available, or secure his end in the room, hold on and let angel swing on down into the room!
    Granted its dangerous, but hell its freeeakkkking zombies out there man!

Either that or bert mentioned the sheet tore because it was rubbing on the ledge. Wonder would the ledge allow them to go to adjoining rooms?

"Lurker"

Status
    Am i wrong or did I hear that they are holding the door handle since it is not locked so one of them has to hold the door making it almost impossible for both to escape?

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    So, im glad that this thread is here and hasnt been merged, I just got to listen, *i know, lets all yell at the admin who didnt listen to the new episode on release day.* And i am not sure what to think of all this. I know riley is my favorite character and if she really "needs" angel like she said she did then this is really gunna make her get hammered every day. That makes me sad. on the other hand I cant see a way out for burt and angel. Im thinking maybe, just maybe, they will use the helicopter to distract the zombies enough for them to get away and then meet up later but im not sure if that would work. they could also try to distract some with burts explosives cuz that worked before but I would think that the zombies are to preoccupied with trying to kill angel and burt to care about that petty noise.

All i know is that if angel dies, Ra1th will have a hard time keeping up his comebacks in the "will angel ever take control of the tower" thread. and that, if nothing else would make his death sit a bit better with me.
    if angel dies Ra1th would kidnap kc (after kc had a car wreck in the snow) and hold him hostage until he wrote a new story where Angel came back to life and finally took over the tower. Kc make sure you double up on your security and don't drive in the snow!!!

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Zombie army. Order amongst them. Following orders. Taking live prisoners. The zombies arent just gonna chow down on Burt and Angel, we need to see what the zombies are doing at the hospital. Burts telling the story now, so I reckon he will be telling the story of what is happening to them as the zombies do unspeakable things to Angel.
    you get rep for that one buddy. good call. Agreed, this is what will happen.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Scavenger"

Status
    All i know is that i will exact vengance if Lizzie, Burt Or Angel Dies

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    i have an idea? what if Riley is the rat and in order to save Burt and Angel she has to call the mallers for help and everyone finds out that she is the rat!! that would be pretty sweet!!

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by mem View Post
    if angel dies Ra1th would kidnap kc (after kc had a car wreck in the snow) and hold him hostage until he wrote a new story where Angel came back to life and finally took over the tower. Kc make sure you double up on your security and don't drive in the snow!!!
    Me likey!

This is an amazing and key moment in the story. Bets on kc going back to the tower in the next part and not telling us what happens next with Burt & Angel?
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: ToxicExample Steam ID: warwinn3r
    Quick question on the specs of the chopper they are about to nab, is it small enough to get close enough to the hospital for Burt & Angel to jump in but still big enough to suit their needs? OR is it just big enough that it is just not plausible? Because this might drastically change what i think will happen to them.. i like the guy that thinks that Kc is going to use Angle & Burt as a vehicle for more info on what the frack the "zombies" are DOING.... it would make sense... and maybe we will get told who frigin Randy is! (Randy... Randi? hmmm)

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicTofu View Post
    Quick question on the specs of the chopper they are about to nab, is it small enough to get close enough to the hospital for Burt & Angel to jump in but still big enough to suit their needs? OR is it just big enough that it is just not plausible? Because this might drastically change what i think will happen to them.. i like the guy that thinks that Kc is going to use Angle & Burt as a vehicle for more info on what the frack the "zombies" are DOING.... it would make sense... and maybe we will get told who frigin Randy is! (Randy... Randi? hmmm)
    I doubt any helicopter would be able to hover close enough to the window for them to jump in. They're pretty much in the middle of the building (or at least they've got two floors above them) meaning there's a wall above and below the window. The blades would prevent the chopper from getting close enough. Kalani and Riley would have to hover above the building and hang a rope ladder or the rest of their bedsheet "rope" and have Angel and Burt climb up.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast