User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Is this really happening (Spoiler)

Im a big Burt and Angel fan they cant kill them. They're such a powerful force in We're Alive

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    They're in a tough spot. And its a sign of good storytelling that I honestly can't predict whats going to happen. All the possibilities seem likely (They both die, the both get out, one dies and the other gets out, etc...)
    But really, I think Burt has an expiration date. He has all the makings of a heroic sacrifice: He older than everyone else, he's badass enough to make his exit epic, he's physically breaking down, and he has things to atone for. I don't know if this is going to be his exit or not. His narration opening the chapter makes his survival more likely, unless he's writing it while preparing to die, but I do think he's going out before the story is all said and done.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I know! They spoke in such a "this is the end" way, I'm freaking out. If they die, they better go out in one hell of a way. I swear, if Burt dies without tearing a hole in the matter of the space with Shirley and sucking all zombies into it, I'm gonna scream. Ok, maybe not something that extreme, but you know...

"Lurker"

Status
    They need an old man who else could replace him. This is kinda weird I just ask shane not to kill burt on facebook

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I told Kc that he was evil. I'm pretty sure he lol'd and then set fire to a kitten before saying 'I'm just telling a story'.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    I'm just stressed wondering what's gonna happen to them. I love Burt, and I was beginning to really like Angel too.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I hope they both die. I like both the characters but I just dont see how they can get out of this.

"Lurker"

Status
    Angel won't die yet folks. We've still got to figure out how he and Scratch know each other. I don't want to lose Burt either though. I mean, who doesn't love a jolly fat man with lots of shiny toys that make lots of noise?

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Prediction: they will both survive this and then the moment they feel safe (and we do along with them) one of them is going to get bitten and/or die!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    So, im glad that this thread is here and hasnt been merged, I just got to listen, *i know, lets all yell at the admin who didnt listen to the new episode on release day.* And i am not sure what to think of all this. I know riley is my favorite character and if she really "needs" angel like she said she did then this is really gunna make her get hammered every day. That makes me sad. on the other hand I cant see a way out for burt and angel. Im thinking maybe, just maybe, they will use the helicopter to distract the zombies enough for them to get away and then meet up later but im not sure if that would work. they could also try to distract some with burts explosives cuz that worked before but I would think that the zombies are to preoccupied with trying to kill angel and burt to care about that petty noise.

All i know is that if angel dies, Ra1th will have a hard time keeping up his comebacks in the "will angel ever take control of the tower" thread. and that, if nothing else would make his death sit a bit better with me.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast