Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling Skies

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullifier View Post
    Hey, wanna see something weird?
    After watching the latest episode I headed over to the official web site here : http://www.tnt.tv/series/microsite/fallingskies/

On the left hand side of the screen there are 3 "tabs" to view videos segments from the show, I guess it is for if you just want to re watch a particular segment?, the top one is Revealed New Alien.

Only they aint the Aliens featured on the TV Screened Version........whoops!
    First I thought they may have been simple CGI Animation Tools used by the developers as a sort of "Place Mark Holder" until the "skinners" got around to finishing the models, however these Aliens are quite Detailed, so my theory is that after this scene was uploaded to the official website but before it was released for public viewing, someone took the decision to rework the Aliens to appear more sinister-alien-ish (other than the generic Grays the public is now used to) for the TV Screening, but they forgot to alter the website video with the updated Alien, also there is a Camera Target Reticule that was later removed from the aired TV version.

Enjoy.

Official Website Alien not seen in TV Version
    SPOILER 

Alien as seen on TV
    SPOILER 
    Wow, now that is very interesting. =o

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I enjoyed the first season. The visuals were amazing; they reminded me a lot of We're Alive. The streets choked with abandoned cars, the looted stores, the homes still sitting the way they were abandoned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12