User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    HardKor; How about SKITTLES popping open a vent in the room and saving the day yet again!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I heard the zombie say "move" too. I don't know what to think.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    HardKor; How about SKITTLES popping open a vent in the room and saving the day yet again!
    OOOOOOO! Vent! Air conditioning vent? Heating Vent? Yeah, I'm the one yelling "Look out behind you" at the computer. :P
    They didn't describe the room too much did they, so it's hard to say what's in it.

How about Skittles being the guy in the suit holding the arrow? I looked at the picture and:
    zomThe suit looks a lighter blue without stripes
    zomHe seems bigger and buffer than Ink

I think it's someone else, not Ink

Everyone is chanting the "Burt is going to die" refrain, but ,I don't see why it should be a given. I wonder if it's because he stands out because he's so much different from the rest of the crew?? Maybe on a regular TV show he would, but KC likes to throw some originality into the mix.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jun 27th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.
    SKITTLES?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    first of all KEEP IN MIND....the cover art is of a man in a suit....NOT A PINSTRIPE SUIT! This must be a new character!!!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    On Lizzie's recording, it sounded like after a few growls, the zombie said, "move."

I really was stunned the whole time Bert and Angel were trapped in the room. I imagined the scene ending with Bert and Angel using the C4 to blow themselves sky high, along with a good number of biters. My hands were sweating up until the point that I heard Riley say the C4 was downstairs. That made me relax a bit. I imagine Riley and Kalani will make thier way to the chopper and use it to rescue Angel and Bert (or atleast one of them). Is the length of two bed sheets enough to make a rope to throw at a nearby helicopter?

As far as Lizzie goes, I'm afraid to say it, but I believe she, along with Bricks, Tardust, Scratch and who knows who else, are on thier merry way to the Colony. That's where Durai was headed. So now that Mission: Disturb Hornets Nest is complete they would most likely be on their way to meet up with the other half of the mallers. And by the sound of the recording, it doesn't appear that Lizzie and the others were captured. All's I got to say is, poor Saul.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Right at 6:29ish it does sound like a creature is saying "Move". Or it could be saying "Go". Then you hear the other creatures running away.
    -Ya its sad about Saul and Lizzy. I forgot she was recording your voyage outside of the Tower. That is actually a very good idea. I'm just hoping that her kidnappers and her don't get caught by the creatures and are taken to the hospital.
    -As for Angel and Burt....If Burt does die, he better go in an epic way. Maybe even save Angel in the process. Angel needs to breathe and stop yelling like a girl. Just breathe and think...
    -Hopefully Riley and Kalani don't run into the suit guy. I'm betting that he pulled that arrow out of one of his minions because Riley was shooting some of them. And then he goes walking around sniffing them out.

**Very good episode. Thanks to KC for putting up an awesome episode and j0be for helping me out with dl the episode.**

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvmetndr View Post
    **Very good episode. Thanks to ... j0be for helping me out with dl the episode.**
    Aw shucks. I do what I can.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    On Lizzie's recording, it sounded like after a few growls, the zombie said, "move." (...) As far as Lizzie goes, I'm afraid to say it, but I believe she, along with Bricks, Tardust, Scratch and who knows who else, are on thier merry way to the Colony.
    Or more likely being taken to the hospital. That's why you hear the zombies up close and personal in the recording.
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 27th, 2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: FTFY
    SKITTLES?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    This is what I've been waiting for since day 1. Angel is finally showing leadership. He was the one the people looked to for leadership and orders. It's been setting up for this situation this whole episode. This entire set of characters that have been assembled are perfect for this. Riley and Kalani are Angel's best supporters, and then there's Burt. Burt is a strong leadership character, he was someone that Angel had to overcome. At the end of the day, Burt was in the second in command role. He was giving ideas and plans, but the final call came from Angel. Son of a bitch finally did it. That being said, I don't think it's over just yet. He finally made some significant progress in leadership, but he's not at Micheal's level. Not yet.

Also Saul, I hate you. Why are you so damn lucky so damn often. Keep makin' those hail marys man. You'll fail... eventually.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    On Lizzie's recording, it sounded like after a few growls, the zombie said, "move." (...) As far as Lizzie goes, I'm afraid to say it, but I believe she, along with Bricks, Tardust, Scratch and who knows who else, are on thier merry way to the Colony.
    Or more likely being taken to the hospital. That's why you hear the zombies up close and personal in the recording.
    They could be on thier way to the hospital if they are captured later down the road. But if you listen to the recording, we hear Tardust say, "Get her in the car." Then Lizzie says "Wait, I dropped it." referring to the tape recorder, then the tires peel out and the gang is off. So that's why the zombies were up close, but I still can't say for what happens afterwards. They may very well have been captured down the road and dragged to the hospital.

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Also Saul, I hate you. Why are you so damn lucky so damn often. Keep makin' those hail marys man. You'll fail... eventually.
    Luck favors the bold. I do fail to see how he's lucky right now. He's no closer to finding Lizzie.
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 27th, 2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: FTFY
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast