User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    also I just realized that in an earlier chapter (in the colony episodes) Michael mentions a bandage on Tanya's arm and she says that she burned it in surgery. this is prolly what shes trying to hide. so if it was a bite, it would mean she's a veeerrryyy slow turner. and shes hiding any symptoms quite well unless the symptoms include saying "Snippy" a lot.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Snippy! Ha! I remember now about the "burn". Good call.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    She gave Saul that drip that he had to take every few hours or something similar and she has access to a lot of drugs. It is possible that when she experimented with that guy who was a slow turner that she figured out how she could control the symptoms/slow the process down and she is taking that medication and has given it to Saul. She may be now experiencing more symptoms (wearing a jacket and saying she is cold) because she didn't have time to get the medication/get enough to last her long enough when the tower collapsed. Also if it is a rabies mutation then she probably knew quite a bit about it being a vet which could have helped her figure it out.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Could it have been possible that the medication included some type of animal DNA thing. Tanya is a vet and is used to handling animal drugs... I guess that goes along twitch the immunity thing

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Riley I put this in different thread earlier.

Tanya is a vet and she has been experimenting..on herself 1st prolly. I think anyone she can get her hands on she is immunizing them or something..that is y Riley is being detained and Tanya KNOWS what is up.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I think it was a user by the name of TASM that had mentioned their ethnicity being a possible explanation to their apparent immunity/resilience to the virus. I don't want to go that route, but it is a possibility. Though it seems likely we'd here about more black survivors and one that knew they were immune. But reading that idea that black people might have a bit more resistance to the virus got me thinking about Bill. He had an infection. It was due to the cut on his leg but we never heard how he got that cut. It could have been from a Zed in the building. He had to have come in contact with one or two since he was so very wary and cautious.

Arg! There are just so many possible reasons Saul could breathe while in the Haze.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    this intrests me greatly, i had the same idea about the family line of tanya and saul being immune somehow, and thought with tanya's recent strange behaviour and refusal to go through the physical at irwin she may have been bitten on her arm and covered it... or she could have been innoculated from the drugs that saul is now taking, hence when/if she was snatched/bitten by randi she was fine afterwards.
    i think she doesnt want the soldiers at irwin to discover her wounds for fear of execution or eviction, not that she's turning...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Saul was able to breath at ground zero. Med drip was suggested. As far as being immune because of race? I wondered that too. Interesting idea. But so far how many black people have we met in this series?

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

This came up in chat room but I don't think Hero put it in here yet. CJ said the medications must have something to do with why he is not getting sick. She does not know HOW he was wounded. She has no reason to think that he might have come in contact with zombie blood so it makes sense she would say the medicine must be the difference between Saul and Victor and given her keeping all the secrets I don't expect either of the two to volunteer THAT information.
    As far as race making them immune I can't think that months after the initial outbreak no one noticed this yet. More likely there is some sort of resistance not an outright immunity that they have.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Just throwing this out there.

Does anyone remember the Jake Gyllenhall movie "Jarhead"? The solders were given untested drugs, just in case Saddam used sarin gas or something. What if that had something to do with Saul's not getting sick @ ground zero. So that would make Michael immune too. Not so sure about Angel, because he has never been in Iraq or Afghanistan. Of course the simplest theory is that the antibiotics are making him immune.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast