User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Saul and Tanya... Family Immune?

So in this last chapter Mike says Tanya and some scratches and blood on her but she in not turned. Even though these could just be brush burns / scrapped from being dragger. They could have also came in contact with the blood from the zombie that was dragging her. And since Mike says shes not turned, just passed out.

Do you think Saul and Tanya somehow have something in them that causes a immunity without knowing it?

Or is it just luck that both of them had open wounds and were close to getting infected blood on them and didn't?

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm going to bet luck but If she did maybe that stuff reacted differently with the tinks

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    you know this makes a LOT of sense....but if its true i dont know how they could find out. because if it is true they would have to find out and im not really sure how they could EXPLAIN it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe this is where the figure out about some immunity that could be passed on to Saul and Lizzy's future zombie baby. I like your moxxi kid, I'm totally diggin' that theory.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe this is where the figure out about some immunity that could be passed on to Saul and Lizzy's future zombie baby. I like your moxxi kid, I'm totally diggin' that theory.

its not going to be a little zombie baby!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Michael didn't say that she had blood on her. He said that she had "red marks on her face and a puffy left eye" and that she "had some bad scratches on her back."

There was no mention of blood; and in the case of Saul we used to have a great analysis of the blood passage, wound size, bullet temperature and surface area, but it was on the old forums. Overall, it disproved any chance of Saul gaining enough of the mutagen and that it would not survive long enough for infection to occur.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jun 22nd, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    spoiler to the movie "the vanguard"

basically,in the future,the world government creates a virus to control the populous. Well the virus turns out to be a zombie virus...the main scientist behind it had an inkling that this might happen, and made the cure for the virus his own sons blood..so zombie bits him, they return to normal...i HIGHLY doubt that's what's going on with the tinks though....
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Jun 23rd, 2011 at 01:11 AM. Reason: spoiler note

"Scavenger"

Status
    Yea unless they find some lab stuff no way can they make a cure

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Its a cool theory and it would really make an interesting plot line. Even though there was a thread that closely analyzed the the transfer of blood to Saul when he was shot by Bert, I was kind of hoping that Saul is immune. I really like Saul and when Bert got all serious with his "I never Miss" line, I thought he was a goner. No matter what other threads have said, I strongly believe that infected blood was transferred to Saul. I'm not usually the one to make predictions but I really think that the end of this season will leave us with an few unknowns about who has been killed/turned during the looming season 2 finally and I think that the question of Saul's immunity will be part of that cliffhanger. Something to the effect of getting bitten while saving Lizzie and leaving us to wait until next season to find out if he's turned.

Tonya I'm not too sure about. I, personally, don't think she was bitten. We've seen zombies take people without biting them, Datu, Samantha, and Koloni for example. So, her possible immunity is doubtful.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    its not going to be a little zombie baby!
    Oh, Ms. I'm-so-sure-pants, aren't you confident? Let me clarify. I don't think the baby will come out biting and scratching, but I think it may have the infection coupled with the immunity. This theory based off a lot of assumptions though, so I think it unlikely still. So bing-bang-boom, you've just been theorized Creemy style.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast