User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Anyone want to buy some old cards? When I say old I mean Unlimited. YOu all probably wont believe it, but it is the God's hoest truth that I have five or six unlilmited black lotuses. They are real and not counterfit because I got them in unlimited when a Sera Angel was more in demand that a mox or lotus. I have many other cards of that caliber...

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Anyone want to buy some old cards? When I say old I mean Unlimited. YOu all probably wont believe it, but it is the God's hoest truth that I have five or six unlilmited black lotuses. They are real and not counterfit because I got them in unlimited when a Sera Angel was more in demand that a mox or lotus. I have many other cards of that caliber...
    I came onboard during the Ice Age block so I remember getting the beat down from several Sera Angels. Oh, those were the days....
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    I haven't played the card game since oh about 15-20 years ago (yes it's been out that long), but I've recently got into the ps3 ones I have both planeswalkers and those are every bit addictive and cost a ton less. I remember a friend building a $5k deck based on the black lotus. My best cards back then was a time warp doppleganger deck blue and red. counter spells instant firebolts and quick creatures. I'd copy the strongest creature, take him out, give myself another turn and take out my opponents.

I loved playing a rat vampire all black deck with a couple Nightmares but that deck usually didn't win very often. Then again that was my first deck and my older friends were just giving me common cards.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Yeah!!! Magic Rules!!!
    I love black!, but every color has great cards.
    I have 5 decks that I use, a Stax, a UB Faery, a Prosper Bloom, Tooth and Nail, and a Zombie Dredge.
    For all you fans, there are a lot of free Magic games that let you play Magic on the computer, 2 of the best are Magic Forge and Deck Arena (these 2 are for single player).
    But I have about 6 more, let me know if anyone wants them (they are free after all) or need help.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345