User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall

any magic the gathering players?

do you play magic the gathering? if you do what colors do you use and whats your main deck? favorite card? favorite color?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I haven't played (with cards in hand) for over a decade now. But when I did, I was a red and black player. I used a deck that basically dealt damage to smaller creatures and I would attack with larger creatures. I had a favorite card that would deal 2 damage to all creatures as a sorcery. I also had a card called caltrops which was an artifact that dealt one damage to all attacking creatures.

However, I have played on online, and most recently, I bought Duel of the Planeswalker on Xbox Live Arcade. I hear there's a 2012 edition coming out soon, so I look forward to that.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

yea i am also. you should really get back into it! its really a great time to be a magic player.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I think I'd be more inclined to jump back into the card part of Magic if my son joined me. He's slowly getting into video games that I play, so I have to work him gradually.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I play casually and its very spiratic but yeah, I'm a planeswalker. I'm currently playing a Blue/Green infect deck (phyrexian obviously, because they're the only ones that get infect) and my favorite cards are all of the Eldrazi cards, they're so huge, awesome, and annihilator is beautiful. My Rarest though is Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur, the Blue Praetor for New Phyrexia.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo Butters View Post
    I play casually and its very spiratic but yeah, I'm a planeswalker. I'm currently playing a Blue/Green infect deck (phyrexian obviously, because they're the only ones that get infect) and my favorite cards are all of the Eldrazi cards, they're so huge, awesome, and annihilator is beautiful. My Rarest though is Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur, the Blue Praetor for New Phyrexia.
    ah blue/green infect nothing like a good infect deck. and yea HOLY CRAP those eldrazi are cool.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    I still go back and buy Eldrazi packs along with New Phyrexia every now and then. You just can't beat anihilator... plus the spawns come in handy for when you're in a pinch for mana.

Also: have you gotten your hands on Commander yet? I've been meaning to ask someone about it before I go shell out the cash.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

no but since they are only printing it once, DOOOO EEEIIITTTT. i wish I COULD but i cannot. its a great game for casual AND it gives you INSANELY fun cards for even some good constructed decks! look up a few and see what i mean.

"Lurker"

Status
    I just got into Magic last year after a friend showed me the "Duels of the Planeswalkers" demo on xbox live. It's a great way to introduce someone to the game. Shortly after that I picked up a special issue foil deck of Slivers. I still enjoy playing that deck. even managed to beat my friends Eldrazi deck with it.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Yeah, I've been reading Magics blogs about the cards and machanics, It does look pretty darn epic, I like the wedge stuff too. I've only ever played mono and duo colored decks. Never done a Wedge. So yeah, I think I'm going to have to get it now.... lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast