User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    There is really not enough time to loot. People are still pretty much in the dark at 11:00. Angel's radio was talking about a small riot or two, not get the eph out of Dodge. Zombies hit Bell around 11. Maybe they stay at the base for an hour, but when they do drive back out, Everybody is gone. The populace did not drive out of LA, because the roads are jammed. If the stores were looted, and the people did not get out, than LA, is just one big picnic with lots of food scattered over all the roads.

I did not just pull the numbers out of my ass. They are a close approximation of what I remember from the studying the logistics of the Berlin Air lift.

RE: firetruck Not just the water it has, but its ability to refill itself with water. How many swimming pools are there in LA? Each one is great source for grey water.

Here is another idea. I have so many of them, that I do not want to pour them out. People already probably label me a spammer.

Operation, Snow Drift.
    If you go to any large shopping center in the North East, they will have some front-end loaders/earth movers to move and stack the snow. Yes, I know there is not much snow in LA, but there or something similar has to be scattered about.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tylerkellen/4441481384/

You do not have to fully clear the roads, just one lane or so. Do not opt for the highways unless one has to. Local roads probably have less congestion. And I bet the concrete stream beds are even less congested.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    We didn't ignore that. There were assumptions made about who the sisters were. They are in reference to "The Sisters" from Shawshank Redemption: aggressive rapists in the prison system. Kc confirmed this.

And he also confirmed that Johnny is not the same as Latch. Latch is dead. Johnny got messed up and disfigured in the war. But he is not a zombie. And the reason Johnny would hate missing Lizzy is its because of her and the tower that Johnny got messed up and it is implied he would like to extract a measure of revenge.
    I was unaware that Kc made those confirmations, that doesn't seem like him to give away a part of the story. Thank you for telling me this, but still the Sisters are Maller controlled zombies. Or at least some variation of a people eater.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234