User Tag List

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Main Zombie Call in Chapter 2

So, I just re-listened to the chapters and I noticed in Chapter 2 Part 1, When Liz and Todd are outside desperately trying to get in. You can hear that main zombie call that tends to bring a ton of zombies to attack. But in this instance, you hear the call but only about 1 or 2 zombies are there. (At-least that is what I hear from it).

So my theories is, Do you think every zombie can make this call and like only the zombies within hearing distance come? I know this theory is kind of negated because in the later chapters where it only seems as the Tattooed one, or leader is making this call.

Thats just my 2 cents.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    A few more show up and hang out in the lobby. Primitive as it is, the zombies do seem to have a society. Maybe it becomes better organized later in the story. Or, most of them are sleeping it off like Thanksgiving after the meal. They just chowed down on hell of a lot of people.

When they rescue Burt and clear the tower the second time one of them starts to sound off, but is silence. Sorry, I can not recall the sound of the firearm that shoots it.

So I do not think any ol zombie can do it as in the zombie moan of other mythologies. But, I think there are (were?) more unless there was some kind of zombie mob war and ink is the only godfather left
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 14th, 2011 at 06:09 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I've thought about this as well. The closest I have come to a conclusion is to consider them as dogs barking. Perhaps slightly different pitches or duration have more meaning than just 'come'. They seem to have evolved a mode of communication, primitive as it may be, still seems to be quite effective. I've been focusing my attention on what is going on at the arena and what is waiting for our heroes at the end of the season. I love the thought though. Nice.
    joint-point-counter-joint