User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

We're Not Dead NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Hey guys!

We’re Not Dead is up for a Parsec award. Specifically, we’re up for Best Speculative Fiction Fan or News Podcast.

It’s very fitting, after all we are a podcast about a podcast.

Okay, so what Greg and I need to do is submit up to three segments of our finest We’re Not Dead moments. Our submission cannot exceed 10 minutes in length. I’m thinking a clip from an actor/actress interview, and two clips from a story summary. Or maybe we can throw in a listener mail segment?

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Can you think of a part from a previous podcast we should submit?

Kc has kindly reminded me that this is due TOMORROW BY MIDNIGHT, so I neeeed to get the ball rolling. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

<3.

Britt
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm about to do a marathon listen of the podcast, so I'll keep an ear out for the best bits!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I agree with that, do a segment where you guys try to impersonate some of the acting in WA. This is awesome!

I wouldnt worry too much about the listener mail tbh.

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    I vote for the Jim Gleason ep for the actor interview segment.

Or Kalani and the Rocket Power fanfiction bit...LOL.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Oh jeez. Does tomorrow at midnight mean tonight at 12? Since... that's the only time tomorrow has a 12 AM. Or does it mean Thursday at 12?

I'm so confused!!!!

I'll listen to a few episodes throughout the day and fish some parts. Nothing at the top of my head so far.

"Lurker"

Status

Zombie Icon The funniest moment may not be the one to suggest?

It was absolutely when you googled the guy from Rocket Power. Your reactions were priceless, but is that really the clip you want to send in?

If bloody fallouses (sp?) is not the best bet, how about the reading of the script with evil, super-powered Pete? That was truly entertaining!

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Oh jeez. Does tomorrow at midnight mean tonight at 12? Since... that's the only time tomorrow has a 12 AM. Or does it mean Thursday at 12?

I'm so confused!!!!
    Sounds like tomorrow no later than 11:59 pm.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming! <3333

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

not to blown my own horn, but since the category is speculative fiction/news podcast, I'd say one of the clips you should pick should be ra1th and I disagreeing about the Saul Tampering with the vehicles prediction from the last podcast. That got all three of us involved and a lot of good speculation (and debate) came from that. Not to mention it's only about 2.5 minutes from start to finish, so you'd still have 7.5 minutes to use on other things (like maybe part of the fan fiction performance, and interview with Elisa, or Kevin. I'd shy away from Jim's interview because wasn't Greg's mic still jacked up for that?)
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    not to blown my own horn, but since the category is speculative fiction/news podcast, I'd say one of the clips you should pick should be ra1th and I disagreeing about the Saul Tampering with the vehicles prediction from the last podcast. That got all three of us involved and a lot of good speculation (and debate) came from that. Not to mention it's only about 2.5 minutes from start to finish, so you'd still have 7.5 minutes to use on other things (like maybe part of the fan fiction performance, and interview with Elisa, or Kevin. I'd shy away from Jim's interview because wasn't Greg's mic still jacked up for that?)
    Right. As much as I'd love to use the interview with Jim, there was that issue with the mic, not to mention that podcast wasn't edited at all. HMMMM. Thanks for your input!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast