Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Good stuff guys!

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    So I just recently started listening to this podcast after listening to all of we're alive. And I have been listening to it in a weird fashion. I started listening to episode 18 and 17 on my 3 hour car ride home from college and episode 1 and 2 for the ride back up. And then today at work I started at episode 3 and got to episode 7. I really enjoy listening to the older episodes because (unlike some members) I really enjoy the recap of the episode, it kind of helps me get a grip of what you are going to discuss and jog my memory since I haven't listened to the chapter in awhile. Other then that, When listening to it sometimes at work I cant help but laugh out loud at some things. When Greg made the comment about Hope and how when she was put in front of the radio that she could be turning milk caps for all she knew, I found that so funny.

Anyways, Keep up the good work guys, I am looking forward to future episodes. Gotta catch up on the ones out now though. I actually cant wait for work tomorrow so I can listen to episode 9-16!

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Given nikvoodoo's brilliant summation of Romeo and Juliet, I really hope there's a podcast in the future where he reviews other classic works! Thanks for always making us laugh, Mr. Voodoo.
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    I am loving the many sounds of pippins death. i now have a new text message tone on my mobile. Makes me smile cause every time i get a text now i get to hear pippin dying repeatedly. along with having the song slaughter the world as my ringtone. i struggle to see why everybody thinks i'm a psycopath.

Thanks for giving me an awesome new message tone.

Shric

P.S. Nik rules!!!

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    I found Pippins death a bit annoying lol

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi. New to the forums and dont know where else to post this. I had two thoughts/predictions that I wanted to put out there. First, Pegs is pregnant. She was getting sick way before Victor was affected. Victor didnt get ill until after they stoped and they got out. Also, his reaction was coughing where as pegs had nausea. The second thought/prediction is out there. Riely is the shooter. She and Pipin are actually on a team of international researchers that worked on the project that started the zombie outbreak. She didnt want Pipin to blow her cover so killed him when she heard he came to the tower.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadaver View Post
    Hi. New to the forums and dont know where else to post this. I had two thoughts/predictions that I wanted to put out there. First, Pegs is pregnant. She was getting sick way before Victor was affected. Victor didnt get ill until after they stoped and they got out. Also, his reaction was coughing where as pegs had nausea. The second thought/prediction is out there. Riely is the shooter. She and Pipin are actually on a team of international researchers that worked on the project that started the zombie outbreak. She didnt want Pipin to blow her cover so killed him when she heard he came to the tower.
    Welcome to the forum! Also, this is an okay place to put it, but I would advise putting it in the theories board next time. Since it was relevant to what WND discussed in the episode, I'll let it be.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    I believe that there is a 100% chance that Saul does not tamper or disable the vehicles.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Hah, I was kinda doing vodoo's percentage thing there, not being ignorant or anything. But theres no evidence yet that the vehicals were tampered with yet at all.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    Good show guys!

I semi-agree with Nick's theory that Saul could disable the vehicles, but just to buy himself some headstart, it's not necessary but it could have been done without the alarming consequences tha Ra1th pictured (a loose battery contact takes a minute to fix but that's enough to get away).
    A minute can make all the difference in the world in the zombie world
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast