User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Durai or Scratch

Durai learned first hand the difficulties of attacking a fortified position with militia. I think he learned a lot from that and is not interested in answering the bell for round two. The tower is shot and he probably took 25 - 50% casualties.

It is one thing to lead green troops into a high casualty battle. It is totally different to lead them back into the meat grinder.

So, do you think Durai still has it in for the tower or is Scratch going rogue?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I'm sure its personal now (scratch went rogue)...thats been the thing I've wondered about since they came in wanting the tower...why go into a bloodbath when l.a. Is a pretty big place...find another tower(!) but we wouldn't have an interesting story if that was the case

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Also. ..on the subject of durai, for some interesting fodder...look up the meaning of durai...and the meaning of datu...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

0,o

So Datu becomes king and ZOMG and various other terms not fit for human consumption. Nice catch. You caught the Kalani reference, right?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Rememeber, he wasn't there originally to attack. Having said that, not only was the position fortified, but it's elevated. That add a whole different element to it.
    Had they not used the Zombies, the tower would have fallen though. All they had to do was pull back and let the fire do the rest of the work.
    I think his pride if anything is what was wounded. Plan B allowed him to not only save face, but gain it back and then some.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I respect your opinion, crowbar, but I think they were there to take over the tower by intimidation or force. They were loaded for bear and came with ladders. The fire was set by scratch after latch died. I am pretty sure I heard background conversation about he said not to do that and Scratch said she did not care.

Durai needs a low risk high value win. Casualties are going to be high on the arena assault in blood and treasure. 10 takers of diesel and fertilizer is a heavy investment. It is interesting to note that Durai and the others are on their way south just a couple of days after Marcus "Died"

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Durai tried to resovle the situation peacefully. He gave them multiple opportunities to work together and have a greater chance at survival.

Really, it was the Tower that seemed as thought they want to screw over humanity.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

That is one way to look at it. But, the really nice well spoken men in the silk suits that ask you for 20% so they can protect you from mob are just private security rent-a-cops, right? I have encountered his like before. Durai is the kind of snake that kills both is parents in cold blood. Then plead guilty to the murders and throw himself on the mercy of the court because he is just a poor lil orphan.

Oh, I just spoke to Durai and he has some ocean front property in Arizona he wants to sell us.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    0,o

So Datu becomes king and ZOMG and various other terms not fit for human consumption. Nice catch. You caught the Kalani reference, right?
    I come from being waaaaay into LOST....you pay attention to things like names,...