User Tag List

Thread: 3RG's E3 Stuff!

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms

3RG's E3 Stuff!

As many are aware, StepLaugh and I run our own little slice of the internet, which up until recently has mainly been centered around our nerd podcast (I have just started blogging on it as well).

Since E3 was this week, we went into overdrive mode and have recorded three podcasts related to all of the goings-on in LA. I mention this here because many of the We're Alive forum members helped us out this time. In fact, KC himself joined us for our episode where we discussed Apple's keynote at WWDC, along with admin itsallgoodie. For our second E3 episode, AdrianHD helped us out for our Microsoft/Sony discussion. And tomorrow, the final piece of the E3 podcast triforce will be uploaded, in which Ra1th talks with us about Nintendo's press conference!

So again, special thanks to all of you wonderful WA people for helping us out on our little adventures!
    Our website is here, and you can listen directly off of the site:
    http://3rgpodcast.com/category/podcast/

Also, if you'd care to read the E3 blog I wrote (it's funny, I promise) check that out here:
    http://3rgpodcast.com/category/blog/

Shameless plugging is now over. :P

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I listened to the WWDC podcast; good stuff. Your shirt commentary on the blog had me in stitches! Now I'm going to be super self-conscious whenever I go out with a collar on.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I listened to the WWDC podcast; good stuff. Your shirt commentary on the blog had me in stitches! Now I'm going to be super self-conscious whenever I go out with a collar on.
    Haha I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as your shirt actually fits! I was being overly critical for the sake of comedy. Thanks for checking it out :]