User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I wonder why Victor asked about Pegs and Michael, and then when Pegs said they were good, he said "you sure?". Probably doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but seemed weird.
    Then he jumped straight in to stand up for her later. Hmmmm....
    Last edited by cupcakezombie; Jun 6th, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    I wonder why Victor asked about Pegs and Michael, and then when Pegs said they were good, he said "you sure?". Probably doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but seemed weird.
    perhaps victor is doing a little investigating of his own...victor knows who would have access to a silencer..hes a crafty one!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    if thats true then half the cast is pregnant. including angel and riley lol

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    YES @ children of the tower thing! great idea! XD

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    As soon as I heard about the hospital, images of "No Mercy" from Left 4 Dead popped in my head.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Although I was beaten to the punch, it was kinda ironic that both ladies we're sick, Liz and pegs. So that tells me there is going to be a connection. We may not know exactly what that is yet but it may have to do with the z virus.

Saul is heading for the arena mainly because who else is going to cause an explosion like that. He's going to do it all Bon Jovi style in a blaze of glory, while Burt is going to chase after him and go down saving Saul, Lizzy and Bricks from deranged tardust.

Something big and bad will happen at the hospital, (someone else stated the skittles comment) and I just have a feeling it's going to be near epic.

Also the tower is beginning to spread itself pretty thin making it an optimal target which may prompt the rat to take more action and get discovered just before another attack happens. During that attack the first chopper will come in handy with the 50 cal mounted and turn everyone into swiss cheese!

Not as much action packed episode but it does build and did have more info. As much as I'm looking forward to the finale I also don't want to wait for the break, BUT I WANT ANSWERS!!!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    That was the best part in the whole episode for me. When victor stood up for pegs. It was a definite awww moment. I seriously don't think he's the shooter.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Well interesting episode this week. It still leaves what happened to Lizzy & Others still open to debate but we have a resurfacing of Victor and Pegs who haven't been on for awhile.

Speaking of Victor and Pegs, I intentionally believed that she might have been pregnant (as ZombieMama had stated on pg. 1 along with others).

But it seems that she and Victor stumbled near ground-zero which cause both of them to become sick, although it took a longer time for Victor to feel the effects that Pegs was already feeling awhile before which could lead to speculation on two theories.

1. Pegs is Pregnant (I find this doubtful, but plausible)
    2. The effects of ground-zero could induce vomiting, trouble breathing, and/or blackouts and the inevitable changing into a "zombie/monster" thing.

I'll start speculation that the "virus" or sickness that caused ground-zero might have been a government project that was being tested on humans unknowingly in/around Inglewood or a government transport carrying the "virus" took a bad turn and leaked out by accident. It was said that "Ink" might have been responsible for the origin right? Maybe he was carrying a virus of some sort. I forget. (Credit to Rock Daddy for the chemical spill theory on pg. 1)

As far as "Bluejay's" discovery of the second chopper, its great that they found a second chopper but the fact that its on a hospital seems like it would be a high risk to acquire especially since Skittles mentioned that the smarter the hosts of the virus/sickness get the smarter and more cunning they are as "zombies/monsters." The mission to acquire the helicopter though could make a good episode.

Moving on, it sounds like we might finally figure out what happened to Lizzy since Saul 2.0 took off in the humvee at the end. Oh and Ra1th, chill out man. Even though you made a couple of good points...

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I'm gonna troll you saul fans and have some fun. Saul is so dumb. Oh you're gonna go get in your car and run off and find lizzie? good luck, LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. You just got up and running after being bed ridden and half dead for the last month and now you're heavily medicated and running around abandoned LA trying to find one person oh and dont forget ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE you're stupid saul. oh and dumb.
    it just sounds like you are trying to get back at people for "attacking" Angel. Chill. Good Points though.

Besides, I don't think Saul would wander around aimlessly. As others have said, Saul will probably make a B-Line to the explosion near the arena and granted it is dangerous at least he knows he has an idea of where he is going.
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; Jun 6th, 2011 at 08:28 PM.

"New Arrival"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Something interesting: Females are more sensitive to the Ground Zero....uh....issue.
    I don't believe that can be said for sure. Seems to me that could be a result of individual tolerance, not gender-based tolerance.

RE: Thinking Pegs was pregnant, I think we all jump there because we expect Lizzie to be preggers. At most, one will be pregnant. Otherwise, you've got two characters with the same dilemma, and that makes one superfluous.

RE: Saul leaving...silly move that is great for plot. Also, it is a great way to get back to Lizzie's situation. Definitely Burt's chance at redemption by going after Saul, and may lead to his death.

Overall, I love that there are a number of plot lines that have opened up. The fact that Ground Zero has been introduced makes me wonder where the helicopter plot line will go. The copter plan is supposed to take them a long way from Ground Zero, but GZ seems too big a situation to deal with in only one chapter.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyd2tall View Post
    if thats true then half the cast is pregnant. including angel and riley lol
    Riley is a special zombie that made Lizzie, Angel and Peggs pregnant! It all makes sense now!
    or... not. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paola View Post
    It was great. I had a feeling micheal was going to send Victor with Pegs. And for a second there I too thought she was preggers but prob not. I feel like victor likes pegs since he asked her about micheal but then again I may have just been small talk.
    I think Victor does have 'feelings' for little ol' Pegs, he even looked out for her while Michael was in the hospital back in the colony.
    I also really liked it when Saul was getting stuck into pegs, she turns around with the 80 hours thing and he just goes "Seriously? Never mind! Do your thing!". I laughed. Scared an old lady on the bus.

Plus, the music behind the Inglewood discussion section (where Samantha is mentioned) is very cool. Inspiring & sad.

The way burt reacts after Datu says "It could make you worse than that" is cool. It's like 'oh yeah... zombies" It adds that little element of WHERE ARE THE ZOMBIES!? What are they planning?

All in all a good episode that pulls the story along without giving us any answers. Waiting a fortnight is going to suck!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast