User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I am pleased to hear about the amount of flying experience that Pegs has had, 80 hours. At least should put to rest some of the doubts about her suitability for being the second pilot. I know that 80 hours in a plane with your Dad, is different to flying a chopper, but it is a good start and a lot of the technical terms and stuff will not be too new to her.
    I love, love, love that we have finally had someone go near ground zero, that seems like some crazy stuff!
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    don't go trolling if you can't handle people saying Angel is an idiot....you're inviting disaster upon yourself.

That being said, yes. Saul made a bad decision to leave the safety of the group and go search for Lizzy. But you know he's already attuned to the correct location. He already said he wanted to go investigate the explosion they heard, and that's probably where he's going to try to get to first.
    yeah that happens no matter what i do so screw it, besides I don't even argue for angel all that much anymore
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Didn't we say that Saul + Lizzy = both of them making horrible decisions for the sake of each other?
    Romeo and Juliet didn't end well.
    Hence my prediction two chapters ago entitled "Romeo Must Die." Britt still may be right in saying that Burt might sacrifice himself for Lizzy, but if he doesn't: One or both of them are toast.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Once again, thank you very much for the episode. I will say I had hoped for some plot lines to close, before opening new ones, but it will just make the next few more interesting

Ok, I am going to update the silencer thread to include Saul. If he has gone off the rails to the point actually abandoning friends not just talking about it, he may have taken the silenced pistol himself. I will also flesh out the silenced MP5. There will be really mixed emotions when I show that Pegs was the last known person to have that MP5

I have to do a little work first. I want to read up on subsonic weapons. I know there used to be research on sub sonic waves as an area denial less than lethal weapons. Kinda like feeling the bass drum of a parade in your chest. At even lower frequencies it may even be subliminal.

I am wondering if the hospital is near ground zero. These red shirts may not have heard of the physiological effects of ground zero. We know that Ground Zero is BAD. More freaky zombies (Kalani) and makes people sick (Kalani and now personal experience). I will add to this that Skittles says Hospitals and bookstores are bad. More smart ones.

How many large hospitals are there in LA? It must be big enough to accept life-lift. It could also be a fictional place. I can see it now Kc and friends are multimillionaires and the lawyers come calling. How dare you? We ain't got no stinking zombies
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 6th, 2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: rapid posting

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    "Return in red" on a grand scale? That would be nuts

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Short but good episode. On the other hand, 5-3 was 10 minutes long. So when Pegs first was beginning to cough and almost puke, I thought she was pregnant. I believe Victor was thinking the same thing. I still think that Pegs is pregnant however and exposure to this "hot zone" will make her have a three armed zombie baby. Also, I think an idiot ball was dropped somewhere allowing Saul to go off on his own, we all knew he was a loose cannon. As soon as Burt started wondering where he was, I was like, "Great, Saul's run off to find Lizzie"

Personally if I were Saul, I would wait for the chopper, but obviously I'm not him. And clearly Michael trusts that Victor isn't the shooter to the extent that he has Victor drive Pegs to the airport. If Michael believed that Victor was the shooter or the shooter would continue shooting Tower folk, then there is no way Pegs would be riding with him. Plus, if Victor was the shooter, this would be a good opportunity to escape.
    For the record, I do not believe Victor was the shooter. I don't think he had enough motive and I think Hope would have mentioned his strong scent. It also seemed to be well, if quickly, planned, so I think Riley was too drunk. Can't be Lewis, no drama there. Leaving Kelly...but there are holes in that theory too. ARGH! He must have been shot by a ghost!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Pikepaw, Kelley came from the colony with Pegs and Victor. Pegs was the last known person with the silenced MP5. It is possible Kelley held it in the car as she drove and Pegs slept.

"Scavenger"

Status
    this episode was really meh we are not going to hear a lot of ground zero for a while. The next thing will be Lizzy since we havent heard from her in a whole chapter and I also think that they will be going to get that other chopper in chapter 23

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Pikepaw, Kelley came from the colony with Pegs and Victor. Pegs was the last known person with the silenced MP5. It is possible Kelley held it in the car as she drove and Pegs slept.
    No my problem with Kelly as the shooter is Pippin's last words of, "it's you" spoken in surprise. If the shooter is also the rat, and the rat killed Pippin to keep themselves hidden, then it couldn't be Kelly. Kelly was at the interrogation and was watching Pippin for six hours. That is lot's of time to reveal, "Oh by the way good chaps, I totally saw Kelly at the Maller camp a while back."
    Did Kelly have the opportunity, of course, but some things aren't lining up. I have similar reasons as discussed in WND 16 as to why Kelly is unlikely. This is a difficult one folks, at least from how I see it.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    For some reason the description of ground zero is making me think of the Cowboy Bebop movie. Nanobots anyone? Lol.
    I hope not, but if Pegs and Victor start seeing glowing butterflies...
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast