User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    arrghh! supershort episode!

but i found this piccy for the chopper fans!

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    So now the any vomit like symptoms mean preggers?
    I have to say that I was thinking that she was preggers too... which made me think back to KC's comment about how he might have plans for a spin off wich then got me thinking about a "Children of The Tower" kind of series... but alas it was just ground zero (or maybe Victor is really Victoria and she's preggers too!! <cue suspensful music. LOL)

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    All I have to say:

1. It's about time, Saul!

2. And something BIG is coming. Haven't seen any zombies in awhile, and there's been all this buildup...yeah. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon. The crazier the better. I'm so pumped!!!

P.S. Hospitals are creepy, SO glad they're going there!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by mush_rooms View Post
    All I have to say:

1. It's about time, Saul!

2. And something BIG is coming. Haven't seen any zombies in awhile, and there's been all this buildup...yeah. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon. The crazier the better. I'm so pumped!!!

P.S. Hospitals are creepy, SO glad they're going there!
    I agree on both points. Saul has been my favorite character throughout the entire story. He has a good morale compass, a good sense of humor, and is very loyal. I am glad he's finally riding off in search of Lizzie. I do fear that he may make the mistake of instantly killing any Mallers he sees around Lizzy. Tardust may end up a victim.

And about the hospitals; like I said before Left-4-Dead No Mercy was my favorite!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    As long as Bricks hangs around for a while I will be happy

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I'm gonna troll you saul fans and have some fun. Saul is so dumb. Oh you're gonna go get in your car and run off and find lizzie? good luck, LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. You just got up and running after being bed ridden and half dead for the last month and now you're heavily medicated and running around abandoned LA trying to find one person oh and dont forget ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE you're stupid saul. oh and dumb.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I'm gonna troll you saul fans and have some fun. Saul is so dumb. Oh you're gonna go get in your car and run off and find lizzie? good luck, LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. You just got up and running after being bed ridden and half dead for the last month and now you're heavily medicated and running around abandoned LA trying to find one person oh and dont forget ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE you're stupid saul. oh and dumb.
    don't go trolling if you can't handle people saying Angel is an idiot....you're inviting disaster upon yourself.

That being said, yes. Saul made a bad decision to leave the safety of the group and go search for Lizzy. But you know he's already attuned to the correct location. He already said he wanted to go investigate the explosion they heard, and that's probably where he's going to try to get to first.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Oh my brain hurts. So much going on in this episode. It was great. I had a feeling micheal was going to send Victor with Pegs. And for a second there I too thought she was preggers but prob not. I feel like victor likes pegs since he asked her about micheal but then again I may have just been small talk. Ground Zero....oh I can't wait to find out whats there. They said it was where it seemed to have started (right?) so if it was then what's up with the mystery chocking?? I think It may be a sort of zombie nest where they all go and maybe (like others have said) there is a queen zombie and harsh fumes and chemicals may be floating around. Maybe that's what is turning them but maybe not because that would mean that if pegs and victor inhaled the fumes of it (if it even is that since they said it didnt seem to be the air but if it wasn't
    then what??) they would be turning into zombies too. Either way I'm looking forward to the finale. And on Saul...THANK YOU!!! I was waiting for something like this to happen. I sorta hoped he would do something like that especially after his comment about micheal wanting them to go after pegs but not Lizzie. I'm so excited and I don't think I can wait TWO WEEKS for another episode let alone idk how many more for the finale.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    That being said, yes. Saul made a bad decision to leave the safety of the group and go search for Lizzy. But you know he's already attuned to the correct location. He already said he wanted to go investigate the explosion they heard, and that's probably where he's going to try to get to first.
    Didn't we say that Saul + Lizzy = both of them making horrible decisions for the sake of each other?
    Romeo and Juliet didn't end well.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Nuh-uh! :P

I understand how the guy feels though. He'd rather do something, even if it amounts to nothing. If he learned that Lizzie died while he sat around on his thumbs, that could really fuck him up. My heart was recently broken, and BAD. So yeah, I back the guy who is willing to do whatever it takes to find his girl, even if it means running off with no plan and snowball's chance in Hell.

I don't know if he's in love with Lizzie, but with the world the way it is and considering the situations they have been through together, I'd say thier bond is strong. Love can make folks to stupid shit. Besides, I've already considered Saul to be a bit of a dork. He's not the brightest in the bunch, but looking back, he has had some good ideas that have helped the team immensely.

Unfortunately, I think this could also be the start of The Demise of Burt. He's probably going to give chase, find folks in trouble, and sacrifice himself, a final redeeming act.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast