User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    * Ground zero is harboring something BIG & BAD! Bad enough to sicken people who go near it! It may be chemicals in the air from a detonated bio-weapon making them sick...
    OR pheromones emitted from a master, or "queen" zombie. Guess only time will tell!
    I love this Idea rockdaddy......but lets think....isnt Englewood a crappy place? I'm from England/East Coast USA so maybe not as bad as rappers make it seem...I am guessing there was a secret research lab maybe amongst the crap?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    I love this Idea rockdaddy......but lets think....isnt Englewood a crappy place? I'm from England/East Coast USA so maybe not as bad as rappers make it seem...I am guessing there was a secret research lab maybe amongst the crap?
    This is a valid thought, Bulldog. It could be a "Resident Evil-Like" type of scenario with a lab underground... hmmm

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Saul WILL find Lizzy.....there will be a "Saul wants to kill Tar and Bricks but Lizzy prevents it" kind of a situation.......

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Wow...great episode. I knew Saul was gonna bail on em...ill save the rest of my thoughts til later

"Lurker"

Status
    Sounds like the tower is going to get into a battle with the Mallers. Saul and Lizzy trying to get to each other but getting bogged down by Mallers and zombies. Then the tower comes in with the chopper, and airlifts them and the hummer out (the type of helio they're using can do that).

Freshly Bitten

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So Burt didn't mention anything about Pippn getting whacked? Odd

These short episodes are killing me
    Send the red shirt guy in first

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    THEORIES
    * My belief is that ultimately, both of the choppers mentioned in this episode will be used (One team lead by Michael & One by Angel). However, one will crash, leaving the fate of that team unknown!
    I like this idea too. It kind of goes in line with what was mentioned on WND 17; you can have Kalani's chopper loaded up with all these nameless characters and then it crashes and everyone on it is dead. While Peggs chopper has Michael, Angel, Datu, Saul, Lizzie, etc.

I am very satisfied with this episode. We experienced "ground zero" and my boy Saul finally gtfo of there in search of Lizzie. I'm a bit of a romantic and the clingy type. So I've been hoping Saul would jet out in this Daniel Day Louis Last of the Mohicans style, "No matter how far, I will find!" epic journey to get blondie.

I'm excited to see what this excursion to the Hospital will be like. The Hospital was always my favorite level in Left-4-Dead. Awesomeness.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    They said it didn't have to do with the air at ground zero.

Would severe radiation make it hard to breath like that? Or, possibly a severe magnetic field?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Something interesting: Females are more sensitive to the Ground Zero....uh....issue. Pegs felt it first, Victor only felt it well after she felt sick. If you want to believe Lizzy suffered the same issue (and isn't preggers) note that Bricks and Tardust didn't get the same reaction. But then again Scratch didn't feel sick either so....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Great episode!
    It didn't answer any of the questions we've been focusing on, but that's just makes for the wonderful frustration any great show builds. Always leave us wanting more right?

I like that we're getting back to the questions about the zombies. First Tanya was talking about running more experiments and now we ground zero coming back into focus.
    I seriously think the season finale is going to involve a mad dash to Fort Irwin and then end with the discovery that someone, most likely someone with knowledge of what caused the outbreak, is already there.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast