User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by mastafigz View Post
    Valid point. I do think she's the mole, so you may be right. It could just be possible she knew Pippin. Nothing more Nothing less. Do we ever find out where Kelly and Tommy were before they found the tower? I'm sure we did, I just don't remember.
    If my memory serves me, and it rarely does, I believe Kelly was at work while Tommy was staying at her house with his sister? Kelly rushed home and got the kids? Or she may have been watching them at her house while Tommy's mom was at work. Arg, I forget. Though I do not believe Kelly really had any intentions of being a mole right out. I believe she had animosity towards the tower members when she first arrived but the mole wasn't born until Scratch and Latch dropped by hoping to get in the Tower. I believe at some point after thier visit, Kelly may have used the radio to contact Eastern Bay folk. Maybe she even knows some of the criminals, having tried to defend them in court. Though, if it turns out she's a prosecutor I doubt the Mallers care for her. This is also why I believe that in episode 20-3 when Tardust says, "What about the other one...No the one already there..." he is referring to Kelly. She was already there when she decided to be a mole for the Mallers. Though now, they get no response from her.

lol, it's going to be hilarious if we find out the mole is someone else. The palmface heard round the world!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rock daddy View Post
    yes j0be! I don't know how... But it will come into play. Bad things are going to happen with this helicopter trip. I know it! Maybe kalani will finally have a heart attack, and pegs will have to make an emergency landing. the possibilities are endless!
    -rock
    rock daddy is my hero! Presente!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I was thinking that maybe the Mallers will use "the weapon" Latch got out of the safe to bring down an airborne chopper. That would be pretty exciting. Also, if the plan to obtain the second chopper fails, I recall Kalani saying that on a full tank of gas, he believes they could make it the 150 miles and back again. If they end up using 1 chopper/2 trips, it would be pretty interesting if the first chopper takes off and just never returns. We'd be left wondering for a long time as to what happened. Ah! My mind is swimming with possible scenarios!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I was thinking that maybe the Mallers will use "the weapon" Latch got out of the safe to bring down an airborne chopper. That would be pretty exciting. Also, if the plan to obtain the second chopper fails, I recall Kalani saying that on a full tank of gas, he believes they could make it the 150 miles and back again. If they end up using 1 chopper/2 trips, it would be pretty interesting if the first chopper takes off and just never returns. We'd be left wondering for a long time as to what happened. Ah! My mind is swimming with possible scenarios!
    Man you guys are just blood thirsty! LOL. Damn Mongols you be!

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The more I think of it, the more I think it's probably not Saul and Lizzy=Romeo and Juliet....it's probably going to end up Saul and Lizzy=Tony and Maria (West Side Story). Maybe only one of them die.
    Although we've already had a truncated version of that with Datu & SAMANTHAAAA *bursts into tears*. I think they will hang in there for a while as a pair, possibly getting someone else from the tower killed in their haste to be together (Burt? which would suck). If they're going, they'll go later in the story. Season 3 or 4? (although, with kc it may be next episode. Like when we all thought Michael, Peggs and Kelly would stick around the Colony for ages but then they split real fast!)
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I think Saul's going to get lost. Bangkok has his now...(sorry, had to.)

I can't wait till the next episode. I'm excited to see what takes priority, the chopper or going after Saul. Although if the roads are bad, it should be as easy as hopping in the car and following him. I like the idea of finally finding Lizzy, but I can't imagine it will be easy.

I'm pumped to see what LA looks like from the chopper. Who knows what other colonies/towers/groups will be visible and possible living quarters will pop up with an aerial view of the area.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Something I noticed....did datu seem wwwaaaaayyy more confident than normal to anybody else? Think of fixing the chopper compared to fixing the generator...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 70DDISDEAD View Post
    Something I noticed....did datu seem wwwaaaaayyy more confident than normal to anybody else? Think of fixing the chopper compared to fixing the generator...
    He was all nihilistic after his ordeal in the Arena and loosing Samantha before. Since Hope showed up he's been better. Although I am curious as to why he's been so chipper considering how close Hope came to the killer. Maybe no one told him she was in the room when Pippin was killed?
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Safe to assume id say...and I wouldn't throw around any crazy thoughts like he's the rat based on him being in a good mood...but it was a different tone than any of the typical datu banter

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    All this talk about Ground zero got me thinking, all we know that was relayed by Kalani, the different types of zombie, the proximate nausea, the weird stuff they brought back from Ground zero, when Kalani is telling Michael, Angel and Saul, he repeats three times that "all this is just what I was told." And he goes on to say that you know how these things can get changed in the telling (or words to that effect).

Can we trust what Kalani has said/heard?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast