User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone posted about this yet, and I'm really busy this week, so no time to read through 120 posts.

Did anyone else think Kc dropped the "it's a pelican because it can land on water" as a foreshadowing?
    Yeah, as Rock Daddy mentioned, it could result in some emergency landing scenarios, but it could always be a device that KC is thinking of using to move the story along and/or explain why and how they might survive a crash landing near water.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Yeah, as Rock Daddy mentioned, it could result in some emergency landing scenarios, but it could always be a device that KC is thinking of using to move the story along and/or explain why and how they might survive a crash landing near water.
    Not to say that you're wrong, because Kc does drop hints like that often, but there's really not a lot of water in the direction they are supposed to be flying.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not to say that you're wrong, because Kc does drop hints like that often, but there's really not a lot of water in the direction they are supposed to be flying.
    True, but I wouldn't rule it out at least at this point. Usually if it is mentioned something like this usually has something to do with a future event in the storyline. How exactly it might be written into the story, I have no idea. Any lakes nearby?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    LOL. Dude, you just want somebody to die is all.
    LOL Crowbar you're right man! Sorry if it's kind of morbid. I think I just need some tragedy added back into the mix. This is a story about survival, but there's too many people surviving lately. At least I don't want Hope to die!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    True, but I wouldn't rule it out at least at this point. Usually if it is mentioned something like this usually has something to do with a future event in the storyline. How exactly it might be written into the story, I have no idea. Any lakes nearby?
    From what I can see in google maps, No. There is no body of water between LA and Fort Iwrin in a direct route. Since this was a voice over and not dialogue, I'm personally inclined to believe that Elisa might have been called in to do a retake on the narration, adding the lines about the chopper being a Pelican to help clarify the situation. There was a recording date scheduled just before the release of this chapter part so it could have been done there and dropped in after seeing the epic helicopter discussion on the forum.

But again, who knows other than Kc and crew?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    With so much lack of faith in Pegs, maybe she flies west and has to ditch before finding Fort Irwin. Just kidding.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    What if the shooter and/or rat are on board one of the helicopters and decides to hijack it with the pilot at gunpoint, forcing them to land near some body of water? It's just a random theory fueled by the current discussion.

I was wondering about the title of the chapter, "Our Doubts are Traitors". Do you think aside from the rat and Pippin situation it could also refer to how Burt is doubting himself, causing his hands to shake? Or Sauls doubt that anyone is concerned about Lizzie caused him to be a traitor (using the term loosely) in a way that he would break his promise to wait at LAX?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    What if the shooter and/or rat are on board one of the helicopters and decides to hijack it with the pilot at gunpoint, forcing them to land near some body of water? It's just a random theory fueled by the current discussion.
    Great idea, hero!
    What if the hijackers want to go to one of the islands, or something? (Even though we know that's a bad idea because they're zombie infested)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    now that would be an epic season ender!
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    It was just a random idea. But I think it is more likely that Kalani's helicopter will get high jacked or will malfunction and crash. This way you can kill off Kalani and a bunch of the nameless survivors of the tower. Meanwhile all the main crew like Riley, Michael, Angel, Saul, and Lizzie are chilling in Pegs helicopter. (I left out Burt because I feel like he's going to die before the flight, and didn't mention Kelly since I think she was the shooter and the mole)
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast