User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Great episode! I can't wait until they go to the hospital the hospital level was the best one in L4D and the creepiest.
    And saul is an idiot. I understand why he did that but still.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    I can't remember if previously the area where the the "gas" was had been marked out? Can someone please tell me? Great episode though as usual. Good work team!
    Will we find out what happened to Lizzy in the next chapter through Saul? I hope so. Can't these weeks go faster!
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walrusgus View Post
    I can't remember if previously the area where the the "gas" was had been marked out? Can someone please tell me? Great episode though as usual. Good work team!
    Will we find out what happened to Lizzy in the next chapter through Saul? I hope so. Can't these weeks go faster!
    Are you asking where the fuel depot is where Burt, Saul and Lizzy stole a tanker from the Mallers? That's marked out on the Map and it's actually very close to where LAX is. when you look on the map, that big vacant area where there are no roads just to the right of the Pumping Station: That's LAX
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey for those of you who know all that amazing information on the Jolly Green Giant: I've created the wiki article for the chopper here: http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showw...ly+Green+Giant

So feel free to plug in all that information you gave us!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Are you asking where the fuel depot is where Burt, Saul and Lizzy stole a tanker from the Mallers? That's marked out on the Map and it's actually very close to where LAX is. when you look on the map, that big vacant area where there are no roads just to the right of the Pumping Station: That's LAX
    That was a very good explanation. I was talking about when Pegs was feeling sick and coughing and then Angel said it was because she was in the area which Michael had circled previously. I couldn't remember previously hearing about this.
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I agree with Britt when she says Burt is going to be the next major character to die simply because I think his character has been messing up royaly. To have Burt chase after Saul and then die trying to rescue he and Lizzie seems likely. My buddy Hector seems to disagree though saying that Burt just invented remote explosives making him an even bigger asset to the Tower and therefore "unkillable" at this point.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Not to restart the war (which I see is brewing in your frustrations right now), but the major difference has to do with the positions in the Tower Saul holds vs. Angel. Saul isn't really a part of the command structure in the Tower. His opinion is valued, but he's the "doer" of the three soldiers and the big difference is: Saul's actions are self-destructive. Him running off right now in theory should do no damage to anyone but himself.

Of course, that's not the case because someone is going to go looking for him instead of leaving him twisting in the wind like they probably should.
    I also think everyone is forgetting how KC has wrote his character's personality. I think KC wrote him like d'Artagnan. LOL
    He's the risk taker, I'm sorry but dude is gonna do some stupid ish because that's how he's wired/written. Pluse being P'Whipped is a mugg! ROFL!

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I'm not sure if anyone posted about this yet, and I'm really busy this week, so no time to read through 120 posts.

Did anyone else think Kc dropped the "it's a pelican because it can land on water" as a foreshadowing?
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone posted about this yet, and I'm really busy this week, so no time to read through 120 posts.

Did anyone else think Kc dropped the "it's a pelican because it can land on water" as a foreshadowing?
    Yes J0be! I don't know how... But it will come into play. Bad things are going to happen with this helicopter trip. I know it! Maybe Kalani will finally have a heart attack, and Pegs will have to make an emergency landing. The possibilities are endless!
    -Rock

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Yes J0be! I don't know how... But it will come into play. Bad things are going to happen with this helicopter trip. I know it! Maybe Kalani will finally have a heart attack, and Pegs will have to make an emergency landing. The possibilities are endless!
    -Rock
    LOL. Dude, you just want somebody to die is all.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast