Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    hehehe... Dun Dunn Dunn!
    > Crowbar enters room.

Hey Ra1th, You my man are absofrigglutely right. He was dumb to run off without any help. He's young, brash and hot headed BUT! Saul's a TRUE trooper. He's going to go out guns blazing and not whine about being tired or hurt like a certain someone else. He's sucking it up like MAN, plus he's going to save his woman come hell or high water.
    I'm pretty sure if it comes down to him having to lob a few molotovs he wouldn't have to worry about throwing like a girl either. ROFL!
    Saul is hardly dumb! He's highly trained and non formally educated in medicine and combat life saving through his moms, The USA and life. His decision is the only stupid thing, but acts of courage ALWAYS start out looking stupid.
    Well, what can we say? Everyone loves Saul! (Some more than others ) I am amazed at how, because he is such a lovable character, he gets credit even when he makes bad decisions. It's like, "Hey, Saul's solid, so it's ok - Not like that Angel douche" Don't forget, Saul left the scooter outside the tower that led the Mallers straight to them originally. Sometimes, I want Saul to be the rat so bad because nobody would expect it, and it would be so crushing to so many! Mwah ha haaa!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    First off i may and probably am wrong but with a little research on line and re listening to podcast, Pegs and Victor started to become ill and unable to breath but was not to do with the air could it be something that constricts the lungs? making them unable to inflate and harder to breath. Also lack of breath can make u feel sick. but then she felt sick first before the lack of breath! Apparently woman have smaller lungs (the pharynx and larynx are smaller) so would affect her first.

people have been saying that one of the helicopters might crash, we know one can land on water so maybe the other one crashes on water? maybe we will see the return of the zombies from over the airways episodes, that attacked pegs and Michael?

if one helicopter crashes maybe that crew gets splits up also.
    i can't get my head around who the rat is. it makes sense that it would be someone who is a main character as it will not mean as much if it is some one that we have not herd from but who i think one moment its Kelly then i think its to easy to think that. it is going to be someone that we have not thought of. maybe Hope is talking to them and she smells something that reminds her of when the shooter was in the room. fear can do funny things!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    hehehe... Dun Dunn Dunn!
    > Crowbar enters room.

Hey Ra1th, You my man are absofrigglutely right. He was dumb to run off without any help. He's young, brash and hot headed BUT! Saul's a TRUE trooper. He's going to go out guns blazing and not whine about being tired or hurt like a certain someone else. He's sucking it up like MAN, plus he's going to save his woman come hell or high water.
    I'm pretty sure if it comes down to him having to lob a few molotovs he wouldn't have to worry about throwing like a girl either. ROFL!
    Saul is hardly dumb! He's highly trained and non formally educated in medicine and combat life saving through his moms, The USA and life. His decision is the only stupid thing, but acts of courage ALWAYS start out looking stupid.
    I think saul said it best in the beginning. Throw a hail mary pass, high risk, high reward. You pull it off, you're a hero. Fail and you're a dumbass. He's pulled off miracles over and over again, but how many times can lady luck save him? he's gonna fail eventually, and when he does, it won't be pretty
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I think saul said it best in the beginning. Throw a hail mary pass, high risk, high reward. You pull it off, you're a hero. Fail and you're a dumbass. He's pulled off miracles over and over again, but how many times can lady luck save him? he's gonna fail eventually, and when he does, it won't be pretty
    The more I think of it, the more I think it's probably not Saul and Lizzy=Romeo and Juliet....it's probably going to end up Saul and Lizzy=Tony and Maria (West Side Story). Maybe only one of them die.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Well, what can we say? Everyone loves Saul! (Some more than others ) I am amazed at how, because he is such a lovable character, he gets credit even when he makes bad decisions. It's like, "Hey, Saul's solid, so it's ok - Not like that Angel douche" Don't forget, Saul left the scooter outside the tower that led the Mallers straight to them originally. Sometimes, I want Saul to be the rat so bad because nobody would expect it, and it would be so crushing to so many! Mwah ha haaa!
    LOL.. rock you dick!
    Saul isn't a "Thinker" anyway. This is why you can't leave him and Burt alone for too long. They'd get in way too much trouble. Saul is your point man. Saul is the Sidekick. Saul is that cat who says he's going to do it then goes out and does it.
    Remember that he'd outrank Mike if it wasn't for his mouth, which in the military means he was that kid who was good at what he did, so they put up with him and punished him by promoting his peers.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It's the trying that is important. The will to "DO." The Hail Mary Pass is what the American Spirit is built on. Franklin and lightning experiment, Kitty Hawke, If the glove does not fit, you must aquit.. all HMP's! You have to fail for it to suck. When/If Saul's luck ever runs out then... like I said, it will be Wild West Style. He's going out guns blazing. It'll be a warriors death.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    yeah that happens no matter what i do so screw it, besides I don't even argue for angel all that much anymore
    And you had best not after that crack about Saul. Really, seriously you go after Saul ?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    LOL.. rock you dick!
    Saul isn't a "Thinker" anyway. This is why you can't leave him and Burt alone for too long. They'd get in way too much trouble. Saul is your point man. Saul is the Sidekick. Saul is that cat who says he's going to do it then goes out and does it.
    Remember that he'd outrank Mike if it wasn't for his mouth, which in the military means he was that kid who was good at what he did, so they put up with him and punished him by promoting his peers.
    At least he is going to try and help Lizzie. If Saul has to go down I want him to go down with guns blazing and Blondie on his arm. He is such a good character he deserves either a good death or maybe lady luck will smile at him one more time.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Way out there theory: hostage situation saul gets caught as well as Lizzy scratch wants to trade them for pegs, Michael sets up a fake trade when all goes wrong Saul or Lizzy dies we are expecting saul that's why lizzy could be the one to go that would also crush saul and me as i am an hopeless romantic!!

"Hoarder"

Status

I'm gonna troll you saul fans and have some fun. Saul is so dumb. Oh you're gonna go get in your car and run off and find lizzie? good luck, LA is one of the biggest cities in the world. You just got up and running after being bed ridden and half dead for the last month and now you're heavily medicated and running around abandoned LA trying to find one person oh and dont forget ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE you're stupid saul. oh and dumb.
    I'll give you that it was a stupid play... that being said I've been in love. Love will make you do stupid things. Saul is a determined armed Soldier (and fellow Infantryman) that will stop at nothing to get the love of his life back and woe to he who stands in his way.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast