User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A "Meh Review"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

A "Meh Review"

"Meh" - 2 Stars
    "Meh, M-E-H meh. Over written, overly complicated, overly dramatic for a zombie story especially. And chronic downloading problems." - Hesprus.

------------------------------
    I shall write a new story. John went to mall. he saw zombie. Zombie attacked. John was mad, then sad. He fought zombie with stick. Stick broke. John broke. Zombie bit John. Now john zombie. Zombie plus zombie... again.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Lol. You've got a troop of four million ready to attack. Just say the word, and we'll mobilize.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    Lol. You've got a troop of four million ready to attack. Just say the word, and we'll mobilize.
    Zombilize?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Zombilize?
    I like your spunk! Yes, and we will show this "John" what We're Alive fans can do!

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    That story is gold. Pure gold. If it doesn't get published, Ill pay out of pocket to publish and print it.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I shall write a new story. John went to mall. he saw zombie. Zombie attacked. John was mad, then sad. He fought zombie with stick. Stick broke. John broke. Zombie bit John. Now john zombie. Zombie plus zombie... again.
    I called my contacts as Paramount, they want to option that story!!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    This "reviewer" sounds to me like the kind of person who goes into a zombie story looking for Gorn without caring about the human drama. You gotta deal with those types I guess. Not everyone is going to appreciate the show the way we do.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    I called my contacts as Paramount, they want to option that story!!
    Not if my contacts at Fox Searchlight have anything to say about it!

Screw people who don't want a story with their gory. They're obviously missing the point of radio drama.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    a meh review huh? Has the reviewer taken a good look at TV lately? I have become so disillusioned with it. Its Reality TV, reality tv and the Kardassians. Kc your stuff is original, exciting and there are 4million of us regular viewers and its a Podcast. Seriously, IMHO as a loyal fan. The reviewer is a dork. I was going to put other words but I am trying to cut back on my swearing.

Nik, thank you for letting me have my rant.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I blame Itunes for the downloading problems. They can't handle WA's awesomeness.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast