User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    you know what? That's still better than being eaten by a zombie

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kafu288 View Post
    you know what? That's still better than being eaten by a zombie
    quitter!
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I don't want to get fucking eaten alive. Better than fighting everyone at a costco... (also, what is a costco? We don't have that here in Australia. Is it like a supermarket or something?) actually, the costco wouldn't be so bad so long as it only has one entrance. Put up a couple of snipers on the roof, submachine gun set up near the door, dig a trench around the building with a bridge... that could work. Take a lot to get it ready though

"Builder"

Status
    Costco is just like Sam's club, Basically a store that sells products either in bulk or in mass quantities so you get a better deal on them. The catch is you have to be a member to get in and pay membership fees. That and most of them offer a discount if the company you work for is on their special list.

Getting back to the ants, that no joke, my 3 year old was attack just two days ago in our sandbox and she must have had at least 20 bites. She came up and said "I'm itchy, really itchy!". Nice thing about sugar ants is you can use honey or pop to draw them out by making a trail. Mix in some Tero (sp?) and you'll kill them at the same time!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Gatherer"

Status
    what's a sams club? we also don't have that here.

So you have to pay them annually to shop there? How bizzarre

"Builder"

Status

membership fees would be anywhere from $35-$75 but the savings you get are unbelievable ....insert sarcasm.... They do have some really good savings. I could a double size 2 boxes of honeynut cheerios for $7 where as a regular stores biggest size which is about 1/4 of one of those jumbo boxes would cost $4.50

I've tried them but not a member and haven't been for some time. Mainly it's good for restaurants when they run out of stuff and need it now.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX

They're exactly like costco. And the reason you pay them to shop there, is because they're whole salers. You'll find stuff there in bulk and you can buy it way cheaper than you'd find it anywhere else. So it's really worth the annual fee
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Builder"

Status
    I got it! best way to refrence them, go see the movie Employee of the Month with Ryan Reynolds (sp?)

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    I got it! best way to refrence them, go see the movie Employee of the Month with Ryan Reynolds (sp?)
    I thought that was Dane Cook, unless I'm thinking of another movie.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast