User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

He said she said

I have enjoyed it when the cast has to tell what happened from their point of view. But, another cast member was in the same incident but remembers it differently.

SPOILER 

An example is an episode in the X-files where Mulder and Scully have to tell what happened when they went to investigate some bites on the necks of some cows and Mulder thinks its vampires.

Mulder describes the local sheriff as a locoyocal with buck teeth and not very bright. But, Scully keeps hitting on him....

Scully describes the sherrif as a handsome stranger that is super bright and hitting on her.

Blah Blah Blah

Mulder swears it is all true. Well, except for the teeth he says.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 10th, 2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: spoiler in a non spoiler section, tread carefully!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I agree - I think perspective plays a big role in recounting an event/character, and think it would be interesting if they cross-referenced the journals a some point. The difference of opinion would make the truth difficult to interpret.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I agree - I think perspective plays a big role in recounting an event/character, and think it would be interesting if they cross-referenced the journals a some point. The difference of opinion would make the truth difficult to interpret.
    Considering that the events of a recent episode, it may end up being easier for them to do that, and potentially see something about in a future episode.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    There was an episode of Leverage where all the characters recounted the events of one night and how they perceived what happened. The funniest part was everyone's interpretation of the voice of the British grifter. Imagine everyone's version of Pippen talking.

But yeah, this is a spectacular suggestion.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    SPOILER 

Great post and suggestion, LaMarche. I hope KC gets to read this and considers using it in Season 3

Banvillin
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 6th, 2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: added spoiler tag

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I still have hopes that something like this will happen in the great reveal that we have to have in this season. There are so many lose ends and misconceptions that we need to get everyone in the same room and put all the bullshit aside like Saul did with CJ to get the Kalani info
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 10th, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Originally had "chapter" ment "season"
    Likes scbubba liked this post