User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Another Universe.

Part of the greatness of fiction/science fiction/games/movies is the creation of entirely new and different universes. Some are essentially the same as ours, some are completely different.

So thinking about all the different universes which would you choose to live in, if you could? Would it be a world of magic? Of super heroes and villains? Of zombies and army men ? Of technology and mecha? Of epic journeys and sword fights? Of doctors and time travel? Of glittery vampires and werewolves with 8 pack abs? Of dragons? Of orcs? Of star-ships and space ambassadorship? Of space ships and outer rim planets?

Where would you live? Why? What role would you ideally play there?

"Gatherer"

Status
    I love Forgotten Realms by R.A. Salvatore, but I'm not sure I'd want to be a drow living in such a treacherous world...but there is no doubt that I'd want to live in a magical world filled with elves, humans, dwarfs, dragons, etc. XD

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    any book by Diana Galbaldon I wouldn't mind being in the 1700's
    Anne McCaffery The Dragon's of Pern. Who wouldn't want a dragon of their own?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    any book by Diana Galbaldon I wouldn't mind being in the 1700's
    Anne McCaffery The Dragon's of Pern. Who wouldn't want a dragon of their own?
    Jamie Fraser, yes PLEASE!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea C. View Post
    Jamie Fraser, yes PLEASE!
    OH MY GOD you know that book!!!!?????!??!????

Chelsea isn't Chris hemsworth like the ultimate Jamie Fraser?
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Two words..."Gabriel Aubry." Just imagine him with red hair! *Drools*

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea C. View Post
    Two words..."Gabriel Aubry." Just imagine him with red hair! *Drools*
    remember the words.. 23 year old scottish virgin.. I am not thinking Gabriel can pull that off or has been able to pull that off since he was oh. 12. I'll see your GA and raise you a Chris Hemsworth.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Ummmm...Chris is okay...I just think Gabriel's features are identical to Jamie's in the illustrated version of Outlander

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    But in the description of him in the book. Chris is hands down. High flat broad cheekbones. Cat eyes fair skin the height and the build. Have you seen Thor?

"Gatherer"

Status
    I've seen Thor; he could pull it off. I just prefer Gabriel. Chris isn't really my type...he doesn't strike me as a 23 year old virgin either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast