Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Me, Myself and I.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Alright I'll bite...

Lady Yarri - She has medical knowledge and could fix me up if something were to happen.
    My Man Crowbar - Got the military training, access to weapons with a little bit of saul thrown in too.
    ra1th - Pretty sure I can outrun him.

And I just discoverd a stow-away!!!
    Nikvoodoo - He has an analytical way of looking at things and can see details that others may have missed.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiam View Post
    Me, Myself and I.
    lol your boned
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    It's funny to me that we know very little of the merit to the forum members selection quality.

That said, I would take:
    Drew227598. Reasons? Only been around for a little bit, but stands up for what he believes, and is someone who thinks about every possible angle of a problem. Also...

HaveCrowbarWillTravel. Reasons? A fire first, ask later kind of guy. You will need this in a zombie uprising. He and Drew would be Yin and Yang. He can, however, change his mind when presented with better evidence. Side note: he lives within a half a days drive from me, so that helps too. Also...

[REDACTED]. Reasons? Females might become short demand, and although I might sound chauvinistic, if we get out of it we will need someone at least one of us can procreate with. Also, [REDACTED] has a fiery personality that shows she wouldn't back down from a fight until every last one of them suckers are dead. [MORE REDACTED CONTENT]

(I thought redacting the female of the group might avoid some awkward moments in the forum)
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:25 AM.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    The obvious Nikvoodoo and Ra1th. Not because I think they would survive longest, but that they would get into a huge argument allowing me to run away while they get eaten, but then they would debate who would get eaten first, so the zombie would lose interest in them and come after me... didn't think that one through.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NJHellfire View Post
    The obvious Nikvoodoo and Ra1th. Not because I think they would survive longest, but that they would get into a huge argument allowing me to run away while they get eaten, but then they would debate who would get eaten first, so the zombie would lose interest in them and come after me... didn't think that one through.
    damn straight, Skippy.

Besides, ra1th and I get along just fine outside of 5-10.....or...20.....issues related to the show. But we get along fine otherwise.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    Alright I'll bite...

Lady Yarri - She has medical knowledge and could fix me up if something were to happen.
    My Man Crowbar - Got the military training, access to weapons with a little bit of saul thrown in too.
    ra1th - Pretty sure I can outrun him.

And I just discoverd a stow-away!!!
    Nikvoodoo - He has an analytical way of looking at things and can see details that others may have missed.
    Wanna race? I'm pretty quick
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I will take KC and Shane. They can write us a happy ending and get us out of that mess.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Boomstick, Rock and Leedo. We all get along and could at least pass the time discussing off the wall terrible things that would annoy most others.
    Also add mikey to that list even though that is 4 people. During an apocalypse the rule of 3 can be broken as long as you dont tell anyone that you were the one that broke it.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    In a fun apocalypse:
    Raith, ObamaCat, Grayson Stone. BroForce L4D sesh IRL!

Realistically:
    Jobe, we could make nerd jokes and he has a way of looking at stuff to find loopholes, after all thats half of programing.
    Yarri, shows compassion for others and is medically trained, easy pick.
    its between Raith and OC, I chose you raith. OC, Fuck Canada.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast