User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    Now now people! KC hasn't failed us yet, don't say he is shorting us for having a fall guy. As Angel said, if they didn't have anyone they would have a "red scare" on their hands in the tower. And if you know what the red scare was, then you know that it would just be messy for the tower. Whether everything works out in the end or not, it is still going to be a good story, but KC knows the direction he is going, so I'm sure this is just a stepping stone that WILL work out in the end.
    My problem wasn't the concept of a fall guy, but it being a nobody.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mikey: it's just a fall guy, they need a guy who they really don't know, A: just in case he is the one they have him on one place, B: it still leaves everyone we know as a suspect, C: the killer comes back to the scene o the crime, Luis is truthfully just bait.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Having Lewis (correct spelling per the wiki) be the fall guy is a good omen for those who desire big bang for their buck in the revealing of the rat. By having a patsy be a nobody, it opens up more possibilities that the rat is one of our main characters and not Steven...who is a nobody himself.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I like voodoo's theory but I still feel Steven, and Kelly is the rat but I don't feel she is......disregard she could easily be involved with the prisoners, she was a psychologist but she could also be a great lair but what was Tommy if she is the rat. That part of the equation doesn't add up.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Having Lewis (correct spelling per the wiki) be the fall guy is a good omen for those who desire big bang for their buck in the revealing of the rat. By having a patsy be a nobody, it opens up more possibilities that the rat is one of our main characters and not Steven...who is a nobody himself.

I think old Stevie is still a contender, purely because he wasn't even mentioned in this episode. He's not so much of a nobody as this Lewis guy, he certainly has form.

I'm going to have a good listen again later. But for now, I can't see why Burt is so against Pegs being the second pilot.

"Scavenger"

Status

To tell you the truth though, with this episode, the idea that Kelly might be the traitor seems stronger than ever. She would be sneaky enough to trip the alarm and kill him and not hope. Also she does seem like the kind of person with enough balls to do it. Now more than ever. AND she was the only one with a motive before to actually leave the tower. However, her with the Mallers? kinda iffy since they probably wouldn't like her too much, who knows how many of them where in prison thanks to her?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Jeebogs: Burt is against it because she is a easily scared little girl that doesn't work well under preassure, she while yea is smart, is not exactly pilot material.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mama: you are right but in part 1, pippin says "it's you!" in a shocked manner, number 1 if in fact Kelly killed him why would he say it like that I would have said "oh it's just you" followed by a sigh of relief, so I think it is not impossible to place her there, but then again angel is a viable option too, he knows the wires just like everybody else, also he got very loud more then he should have, freaking out more then Michel and hope, like has was trying to rule himself out.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Let me rephrase Steven: he's a more significant nobody than the other nobodies...if that makes any sense.

My view of Steven has always been that of a plot device. He's the one who initiated the argument that forced Lizzy into her predicament and his refusal put a man of action in Angel in the guard room. I understand how that looks like he's guilty, but I really think he's just a way to get the story to move along for our main players.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameon1213 View Post
    Jeebogs: Burt is against it because she is a easily scared little girl that doesn't work well under preassure, she while yea is smart, is not exactly pilot material.
    Mmmmm, interesting, are you pointing out a future plot point? Pegs flying the second chopper and gets all flustered, possibly crashing?

I think she's come a long way since the start and needs the benefit of the doubt. All that she's been through with Michael in the colony (and the journey there) proved she's tougher than originally thought.

Surely Kalani is still in the frame for this, he walks out of the door from Michael and Tanya, then, say, enough time to walk down to the guard room goes by and then we hear the alarm. Pop a cap in Pippen's ass, then off with Datu.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast