User Tag List

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Okay. I don't know what I think about the shooter and the rat problem anymore. Before I didn't think the shooter was the rat, because I thought he/she was too much of a pansey to shoot anyone. But now I'm not so sure, based on Michael and Angel's discussion. I'm still leaning towards the rat is too scared to be the shooter, because he/she went all stealthy about the whole situation. But I'm on the fence now, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

And is anyone else kinda getting mad that nothing is being said about Lizzy? Maybe she'll arrive at the tower later with Brick and Samantha (a theory I had) and tell her story of how she escaped. But it's seriously driving me coconuts not knowing if she's okay.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Okay so right off the bat. I see that Steven wasn't even mentioned. A part of me says that anyone with a grudge against pippin should be questioned, including Kelly And angel, now michel angel and Tanya were in the same place and we know where they were, we also can theorize that it can't be reily or pegs, reilly because of the smell that hope would have picked up on, and pegs because she never had a problem with pippin and probably couldn't bear to kill another person even if it was to protect the tower. Now Luis may be a person of intrest because he smelled of gas, now I don't know about you but when I fill up my lawn mower I don't smell like gas. However I doubt that he killed pippin and ran up stairs to pour gas on his hands and "fill the generator" but this is the first tme we have heard abou him. I still think it is Steven simply for his jack ass move of wanting to kick Lizzie out, sorry every person counts in these situations but Steven doesn't see things like that. He would rather sit in his room and not do shit. Kalani is a valid option because we know nothing about him, but I doubt he is the rat at all because of his not being at the tower for the war and we have no clue how long he was at the rink so slim to no chance on kalani. Datu is...no. I think whoever did it was looming out for the tower and not for himself but I do think it was the rat who did it.
    I did find this episode to be more then exceptional as always. However I don't see why no one will get in the helicopter pegs, I think she could do it, and do it well.
    Last edited by Dameon1213; May 30th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    im liking that they didnt kill hope. shes definitly gonna have SOME use in the future. as for the case of pegs being the pilot i had no clue why everyone cared so much.
    Last edited by Mikeyd2tall; May 30th, 2011 at 08:17 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyd2tall View Post
    im liking that they didnt kill hope. shes definitly gonna have SOME use in the future. as for the case of pegs being the pilot i had no clue why everyone cared so much.
    I didn't know why they were making such a big deal either. Perhaps if we were still in the beginning and she was still a weak character, I would understand their concern. But I think she has done plenty to prove herself. Not only has she fought bravely, but she has shown herself to be pretty clever. I think she is completely capable of flying the chopper, with Kalani's training, of course.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    Definitly! and i think leedo and everyone else are gonna have a cow when they find out what type the helicopter was XD

"Scavenger"

Status
    It was a great episode. Nice to see the theories discussed by the characters themselves. I just wish it had gone longer! It seemed like it finished before I even noticed!

"Lurker"

Status
    No offense KC, but having the fall guy being some random dude we never heard of felt like a bit of a cop-out. I still liked the episode as a whole though.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Yeah it does seem that KC is starting to short us in time but I like what he is doing

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Now now people! KC hasn't failed us yet, don't say he is shorting us for having a fall guy. As Angel said, if they didn't have anyone they would have a "red scare" on their hands in the tower. And if you know what the red scare was, then you know that it would just be messy for the tower. Whether everything works out in the end or not, it is still going to be a good story, but KC knows the direction he is going, so I'm sure this is just a stepping stone that WILL work out in the end.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I was just saying the episode is to short :3 I like the "hey kid wanna help us out" way he has it I like that we are getting more characters

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast