User Tag List

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post
    Had a listen last night, and something struck me as strange. Tanya mentions that at the colony they weren't allowed to do any kind of research into the zombies and that the sweat/scent thing was new to her. But didn't Victor smash some (wine?) bottles when Michael, pegs and Kelly first met him and they were running from Zombies coming their way. Also, he's wearing tons of cologne. He obviously knows about the scent thing, so why doesn't Tanya?
    Not sure if anyone answered this yet, but Cologne and Sweat have two different purposes. cologne is used to throw them off the scent while the Sweat draws them in.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Oh yeah, and about Pegs being the second Pilot...
    BAM!
    http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showt...ll=1#post12035
    Rock Daddy's en fuego!
    Last edited by Rock Daddy; May 31st, 2011 at 06:48 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yeah, that's true, but the problem is I'm not up to speed on my Golden Age DC comics, so I had to look up who Jay Garrick was. That made me enjoy the joke less because I had to hunt for the answer

Now had I known who Jay Garrick was right off the bat? Yeah, you're right. That probably would have been the line of the episode for me.
    LOL! Even I didn't catch that one and I'm a huge Comic Nerd. It wasn't until you said Golden Age DC did my "Oh Damn!" light go on.

Great episode. I was wrong when I thought Michael would flip on Angel. Blindly rushing to an alarm is still a great way to end up worm food though.
    My only confused moment is that no one seemed to know about the alarm to the Armory other than the "Rat."
    Everyone kept saying "What's that?" Maybe i'm reading into it too much

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Yeah why choose Jay garrick? that's like the flash no one's ever heard of. Why not Barry allen or the wally west or someone?
    Because it's the KCverse (which is kinda like Bizzaro world) and mentioning those two names would have been way too easy!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    My only confused moment is that no one seemed to know about the alarm to the Armory other than the "Rat."
    You make an excellent point that I hadn't thought of. But consider, the people who were saying "what's that" were all new to the tower. It's not surprising that Hope, Pippin, and Saul's mother (who's name escapes me) wouldn't know about it. With so much happening in the tower since they arrived, no one has probably thought it necesarry to explain all the functions of the tower. And also, how often have they actually had the alarms go off? Not enough that everyone is going to recognize it right away.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Cool, thanks Arkum.

Face Palm over spelling error of latin root word...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    Okay. A couple of things about the shooter.

For me, Riley is still prime suspect. The whole smell thing suggests it's not her, but bear in mind that Pippen stank when he first came, and from what I can gather hasn't been allowed to wash since. Is it not reasonable to assume that his smell masked that of Riley? Also, Michael says that Hope "wanted to scream but was barely able to breath". If she can barely breath, how could she smell? Finally, her over-reaction to seeing Pippen dead sounds fake (considering she supposedly doesn't know him and has seen plenty of other people killed. Like someone else said, she didn't even moan that much when she had to hide in a pile of bodies), after which she is fine to sit in the guard room while he's still there. Very strange behaviour...

My other theory was Steven, and while I'm becoming less and less sure of this possibility (it seems more than a little bit obvious), it would be a cool plot point if he ended up saving everyone moments before (or indeed after) being found out as the shooter/rat. This is PURE speculation as to future events, but the situation the rest f the tower would be put in would be awesome to listen to. This guy has just saved your ass, but you know he betrayed you in the past, what do you do?
    Last edited by clarkie; May 31st, 2011 at 07:23 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Cool, thanks Arkum.

Face Palm over spelling error of latin root word...
    No worries, glad an engineering degree is paying off. lol

I'm still saying its Riley as well clarkie

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Because it's the KCverse (which is kinda like Bizzaro world) and mentioning those two names would have been way too easy!
    Yeah, I like how Kc slipped that in. Like, he wanted even the majority of the nerds here to be like, "Wait... Who?" LOL

Reminds me of "Catch Me If You Can". Didn't he use the Wally West Flash name as his alias in the movie?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post
    Had a listen last night, and something struck me as strange. Tanya mentions that at the colony they weren't allowed to do any kind of research into the zombies and that the sweat/scent thing was new to her. But didn't Victor smash some (wine?) bottles when Michael, pegs and Kelly first met him and they were running from Zombies coming their way. Also, he's wearing tons of cologne. He obviously knows about the scent thing, so why doesn't Tanya?
    I think it's likely that through trial and error, Victor or Fernando figured out that cologne threw the zombies off their trail. They may never have made the connection as to sweat/odor being why they were being chased so effectively by the zombies. Victor might have put two and two together since he arrived at the Tower because he was never mentioned to have worn cologne before I don't think.
    I think it's likely that no one has heard the alarm go off since it was installed in the armory. It would have been tested once or twice, but not everyone would have heard it before. That's why I think there's so much confusion goin' on.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast