User Tag List

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    I went back and listened to that bit. It sounds like multiple people were showing up. I heard someone say "what happened?" and then someone ask "who was on guard?" I can't be certain but I think it was Kelly.
    I think it was Kelly, but I can't confirm it. I was hoping KC would clear it up.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    It sounded like stressed Kelly to me. Slightly different voice, but what you might expect given the situation.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    I think it was Kelly, but I can't confirm it. I was hoping KC would clear it up.
    Yes, that was Kelly who came in-

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yes, that was Kelly who came in-
    :O Time to start rethinking my theories then. Thank's KC for not letting me sleep tonight

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Isn't it always nice to hear when a show finally aligns itself to things you've been saying for months? (Like who the extra pilot will be, and things of that nature?). Tanya gets multiple awards this episode because she's the one who's setting us up long term for things that are going to happen once things get settled down. Tanya also gets the quote of the episode: "You're asking me? Its your building!"
    I gotta disagree, the quote of the episode was Angel's "unless he's Jay Garrick" line lol

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    I gotta disagree, the quote of the episode was Angel's "unless he's Jay Garrick" line lol
    Yeah, that's true, but the problem is I'm not up to speed on my Golden Age DC comics, so I had to look up who Jay Garrick was. That made me enjoy the joke less because I had to hunt for the answer

Now had I known who Jay Garrick was right off the bat? Yeah, you're right. That probably would have been the line of the episode for me.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yeah, that's true, but the problem is I'm not up to speed on my Golden Age DC comics, so I had to look up who Jay Garrick was. That made me enjoy the joke less because I had to hunt for the answer

Now had I known who Jay Garrick was right off the bat? Yeah, you're right. That probably would have been the line of the episode for me.
    Yeah why choose Jay garrick? that's like the flash no one's ever heard of. Why not Barry allen or the wally west or someone?
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Yeah why choose Jay garrick? that's like the flash no one's ever heard of. Why not Barry allen or the wally west or someone?
    Exactly! Say either of those and I go "HA! Flash...."
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    I was going to hold a few of the points since I was supposed to be on WND, but Britt hasn't gotten back to me yet. S'all good saying my points though.

-She was rejected from Lizzy just before the Tower had their meeting with Scratch and Latch. She was also tipsy/drunk while they were talking. I feel like this could've given her a sense of betrayal.
    -She has her shop stolen from during the tattoo'd zombie invasion. I think this fueled more distrust.
    -She didn't say a thing during the vote for a day off.
    -Angel has to go and "find" her during the party. She only appeared pre-party to set up.
    -While Angel picked Riley to help get the water from the firetruck, he brings up "trust." This is peculiar since minutes before, Bill was thought to be the rat by the group. Seems like a foreshadowing to Riley being the rat.
    It was Burt who brought up picking someone trusted for the firetruck mission. When he second-guessed Angel picking Riley Angel reiterated that he trusted Riley, not at all surprising given what happened at the Arena.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    On another tangent, what do the helicopter/military experts have to say about this plan for repairing the Jolly Green Giant?
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast