User Tag List

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clparson View Post
    Couldn't the wire have been cut for a while? When Michael was yelling at Angel to turn the alarm off, he said he couldn't because it was wired into the guard room. That means there is obviously an on/off switch in the guard room.
    Well, on off switch. I find it unlikely because:

1) Pipin would have likely seen him,
    2) Angel was working with Hope at the time,
    3) It sounded like he had to roll his chair over to the console which means he wasn't by it at the time, and
    4) Angel was interrogating Hope pretty damn hard after the shooting.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Any reason why it cannot be Riley?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    At this point, I half expect a "Clue" ending for the season finale. I can totally hear Angel going "One plus two plus two plus one."
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Jus gonna throw this out there... But where has pegs been in all this?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    We do not have any information regarding Pegs' location. With the exception that she did not do guard duty, because Michael had her doing something else. I can game out a scenario that Michael has the silenced Pistol and guess that Pegs had access to Michael's stuff.

But, IMHO She is reading some sort of Flying for Dummies refresher. Kalani probably did not have time to go get one between the time Michael asks him about flying and "Now". I just suspect that he may have picked it up himself earlier. Since Kalani had "a few ideas" about possible other pilots he most likely has had a conversation with her at some time before she went South.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

i see we are kind of on the same wavelength....its seemed a bit unusual to have her nowhere around during this entire pippin 'situation". its difficult to speculate on who shot pippin when one of the suspects is completely missing in action. somehow thats been glosse over this whole time....
    at this point we know more of stevens opinion of pippin then we do hers.....agreed about the flying for dummies bit

"Builder"

Status
    Well I read the first 5 pages and then determined that I just don't have the time to catch up on the other 16 pages. I did see that someone pointed out that Riley was in the stairwell which was something I was also going to point out. However in order to reek like the night before more than a splash of alcohol is going to do it. There was no mention of whether she smelled like that in the stairwell and she could have easily just went and hit the bottle afterwards.

I'll admit I didn't think she was a suspect but I'm starting too. As with Lewis being the fall guy, hmmm I did say that I thought the rat was someone we didn't know yet, what if it turns out he really is the rat. Honestly it wouldn't be that difficult to just act like a nerd to gain trust or ignorance. I think it would a very good possibility and good story twist if in fact it turns out that it was him.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

So... I just( somewhat drunkenly). Ran through a holiday inn. From the fith floor down to the forth went to a door at the far end... Waited the roughly ten seconds it takes to take out pippin. The. Ram down to the parking lot in roughly twenty seconds give or take. Now while I'm not as heavy set as I used to be.... I am a smoker and def. Buzzed at the moment. Was listening to this chapter to be sure I had the timing right...

So before the weekend and the next chaPter.... I stand by my kalani flag... And I'll go down with this ship... Ahab out

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by 70DDISDEAD View Post
    So... I just( somewhat drunkenly). Ran through a holiday inn. From the fith floor down to the forth went to a door at the far end... Waited the roughly ten seconds it takes to take out pippin. The. Ram down to the parking lot in roughly twenty seconds give or take. Now while I'm not as heavy set as I used to be.... I am a smoker and def. Buzzed at the moment. Was listening to this chapter to be sure I had the timing right...

So before the weekend and the next chaPter.... I stand by my kalani flag... And I'll go down with this ship... Ahab out

hilarious!!!
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Got some funny looks. Was awesome. Again.... Ahab (passing) out....

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast