Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    /\hmmm.. Interesting. Who could have those skills..I'm actually asking. Out of the people we know, who seems a good "actor/actress "

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying anything against that. I'm just saying that it's funny how trust is brought up like one scene after Michael had embedded in his mind that Bill was the rat.
    It was Burt who brought up trust and I think it was done more in the sense of "someone you trust to cover your back and not try to run off".

I think the big problem with Riley as the assailant is Pipin recognized the shooter and there was never really time for her to be in the Maller camp to be recognized.

But who knows, maybe there was some one-off meeting. With Lizzy being held by the Mallers it's possible there's some level of blackmail going on here. You could then reinterpret Riley's little bout of alcoholism as being caused by guilt rather than her crush on Lizzy.
    Last edited by Ryan; May 31st, 2011 at 11:11 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Whoa.... What if "it's you" is based on a person being described to pippin. Not someone he's seen...not the "contact" he's been looking for... But someone he's heard is a dead women if scratch gets a hold Of her...( I know it's crackpot, but that would be kinda wild)

"Lurker"

Status
    Not convinced on Riley or really any of the choices for that matter. She was an original so there's no way she was planted, and after that I'm not convinced there was a whole lot of alone time where she could be turned by the mallers, even if it was some sort of blackmail situation.

I'm also saying no way on Victor as well. The dude is so new he doesn't even know what the hell is going on.

If it was Kelly, and the theory of Pippen not knowing who the rat is, just knowing there is one, why kill him? If she has become loyal to the tower it would be much easier to some how expose him for what he is (a new attempt at a mole) than to draw massive amounts of heat upon herself by shooting him.

And Louis? We really don't know enough about him to make any real speculations.

I'm leaning towards a darkhorse, don't know who but I'm not super convinced of any of the four main suspects.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I've been thinking about the whole Lewis being a patsy idea, and I'm kinda thinking it may be flawed.

If someone is motivated enough to elaborately get Angel out of the guard room, somehow get hold of the silenced pistol (are we overlooking that this person may have had a silenced pistol all along without letting anyone know?) and, as has been pointed out, murder Pippin quite professionally, what is to say they don't give a flying proverbial about Lewis taking the rap for them? I mean, if I were the shooter and I were trying to protect my identity and go as far as shooting the guy that might point the finger at me, I think I might just let Lewis take the fall in order to have a chance at staying with the tower and not get booted out. He is, after all, just the guy with the over-sized shirts.

Are Michael et al hoping that the shooter is going to go crazy with guilt?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    People saying Riley has not motive are missing the point. As far as we are aware, she didn't even know Pippen was at the tower, never mind in the guard room. A quick look at the rota would tell her Steven should be in there. Now she DOES have a motive to kill Steven - Lizzie.

I said this in the other thread (and this would only apply if she's the rat): She goes in there drunk, with a gun, expecting to find Steven, sees Pippen instead and realises he recognises her. She panics and shoots him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    It didn't sound like a panic shooting though. It sounded like it was calculated

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkie View Post
    ...sees Pippen instead and realises he recognises her. She panics and shoots him.
    Recognizes her from what though? The Riley is the Rat/Shooter theories are based on a whole lot of speculation that has absolutely no basis in anything we've heard in the series.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    I admit that there are a few things going against the Riley theory, but unless I've completely mis-interpreted the "It's you", pretty much every other main character can be ruled out.

I can say one thing for sure, though. All of this speculation is making me so excited to find out who it actually is.
    If we don't find out on Monday I might actually die...

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Cause Of Death: Suspense

I really don't know that we'll find out on Monday. I think it'll be part of the season finale.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast