User Tag List

5/29/11 Brooklyn, NY Zombie Crawl + Filming

I'm sorry that this is an extremely late invitation to the forum members, but this Sunday there is a Zombie Crawl and Zombie film shoot.

We will all be meeting at the Knitting Factory Brooklyn (361 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11211, US) at 4:00 pm. If you don't have zombie makeup, there will be make-up artists who will zombify you for FREE.

Zombies 21+ have drink specials open to them $1 off beers and $2 off liquor. This is open to ALL ages, so don't think just because there are drinks that kids cannot come. I've gone to several walks with these people and the crowd does NOT get drunk-rowdy.

Zombies will make their way down Bedford to McCarron Park where we'll have some zombie fun and games at about 6:45 including a human tug-o-war with Disgraceland Hook Squad (not for the weak of heart) and more! Then we'll make our way back down Bedford, stopping along the way here and there and heading to Public Assembly (70 North 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211) at 8:30pm for;

The NYC Zombie Crawl after party – 21+ - $8- Featuring;
    - Blood wrestling with the Gorgeous Ladies of BloodWrestling
    - Sneak preview of clips from the new Punk Rock Holocaust 3 and Cross Bearer
    - Stand up comedy by Zombie Dangerfield - the undead get no respect!
    - Live music from the undead Jessica Delfino
    - DJ Brian Blackout spinning zombie rock and music from zombie movies
    - Zombie Burlesque - these ladies strip off more than clothes, they take off limbs!
    - The all-girls Misfits cover band GHOULS NIGHT OUT
    - Strip for Pain: America's most Dangerous Game Show at Midnight
    - More madness TBA

If you decide to go, please select 'attending' on this event page. This way I know what We're Alive fans are showing up. Or if you don't want to like my event, here is the official event page.

I hope to see some of you there!

"Lurker"

Status

There were over 400 zombies at this walk! It was a ton of fun. We swarmed over cars, stopped traffic, nearly knocked over a Mister Frostee truck, among other things that proooobably shouldn't be posted online. Anyways, here is one of my favorite attack photos that links back to where a majority of my photos are.

Event: 4th Annual NYC Zombie Crawl by BabetteKD, on Flickr

The next walk is scheduled for July 23 and starts/ends in Manhattan this time.